Saxon to playing Metal Meltdown festival in NJ, USA.

Saxon have been approached to play this festival, however it is yet to be 100% confirmed by Saxon.

This is pending several other shows being pencilled in for the USA during April. Details unknown at the moment but rest assured it will be blasted all over the net when the dates are announced!

Vince

Thanks for the info Vince. I hope SAXON decide to play the show. It's really close to my house. I missed seeing them last year due to a family commitment. If they come to NJ, I am THERE!!!!

Any new info yet?? I will go to this show, but only if SAXON is there! I`m dying to know!!

I sent an e-mail to Jack Koshick, who runs the whole thing. He says SAXON are 100% comfirmed. But until it's posted on the tourdates section of this website, I am not buying any tickets. Jack also said Manowar and Exodus are 100% confirmed as well.

Me too i'm dying to know cause i will fly from Florida to see them and the more time goes by the price on flights goes up so i hope i hear something soon.I haven't seen the band since the Crusader tour and i'm needing a fix of Saxon big time!!!
The show has some other bands i like (Witchfynde,Manowar,Blitzkrieg,etc.)But Saxon is the reason i wanna go.

SAXON are playing JAXX Nightclub in W. Springfield Virginia on 4/7/02 according to ticketmaster.com. So if you can't get up here to NJ, you could try that show.

However, these shows have not been posted in the tourdates section of this website. So who knows? It's anybody's guess until we see something posted here.