SAXON TRIBUTE ALBUM

shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, oh, and did I mention it was shit?

macc has pretty much said i what i was going to say........but i guess a few more cant hurt :

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

I think it is a verry funny album. I've had a great laugh about it anyway. But I don't think its a tribute to Saxon.

SaxonMcKenz,
Although I'm all up for a tribute laugh - look up 'Hillbilly AC/DC Tribute' on the forum - these guys kind of turned me off the idea of the Saxon tribute CD. The phrase 'It's so unfunny that it's funny' doesn't seem to apply to this one!
Although, this is their opinion, OK? If you do get it, let us all know what you think.

Talking about this subject again - I wonder if there are any actual Saxon tribute bands out there? You've got tribute acts for AC/DC, Maiden, Priest etc...

theres a pic in the gallery of some dude called Rodolfo from a band called the Crusaders, probably a tribute to Saxon but not sure if they are still around.

Ok Jungs,

Hat mir alles gut gefallen!

You give musically me a better feeling then Dawson- Micky Mouse Saxon! (Not including Graham Oliver o.c., because have nothing against his guitar-playing)

Rock and roll gypsie: nice hearing

Motorcycleman : Love the energy and again the guitarists are good 1min.05 1min 30 guitarist are not afraid to make it sound in another way then Saxon does this song, but you hear Saxon! Like it

747: like the guitars, intro is good, -- 0,30 sec 3 min 56 outro is also nice of guitars, does remind me of eagle has landed volume 1

Power and the glory: In one word fantastic! Some parts are even better (just my opinion, just my feeling) then on the real Saxon version… for example 3min 23 sec 3 min 43 sec (Especially 3min.38 3min 44 sec, I hear the old Saxon style, very much thx guitarist!!! And I can whistle it............!!!! So its good ;) ) Why are you people not on a tribute album? 3min 04 sec til 3 min 22 sec also good , another variant of playing that saxon part..

20000ft: nice done!

Devil rides out : just fantastic! Never did hear Saxon preform or play it live in concert or on a DVD (Aint it time the boys of Saxon do so, we’ve craved for that song so often here on this board and Read book) So you people of Wheels of Steel had the honour, hahah! The part 0.30 sec-0.55 sec. and the right guitar part 2.min 28 til 2min 45 and the left box guitar 2.min 45 2. 3min.06 I like it really!! ( Especially that little 3 seconds 2.48 2min 51 gives me a good thrill)

Maybe the vocals a bit technical training….can be improved. Wenn Du daran arbeitest vocalist, dann kann ste das verbessern, die Qualitaet steigern.. Du kannst das!!, that will certainly help and I think you are well capable to do that because you have talent.. like the energy of you the singer though!! Fantastic

Thanx very much! I did enjoy it

heavycelli said:
Devil rides out : just fantastic! Never did hear Saxon preform or play it live in concert or on a DVD

Its on the "Live Innocence" DVD :)