Saxon USA tour next please!

mveneck

Nov 19, 2002
New Jersey USA
Lionheart cranks!
Dio's "Killing the Dragon" was in my CD player for all of 2004 until
Lionheart replaced it. Let's face it... I'm 37. My kids are 4 and 2.
The only time I have to really BLAST music is when I'm alone in my car or home alone. Those moments are precious. Driving into my company's parking lot turns a few heads as "Witchfinder General" bleeds through my car's windows. Being home and carwashing in my driveway or chopping firewood with the CD player cranking pisses off my neighbors. Too bad, I hire their daughers to babysit. I look forward to a new Saxon album every few years. They just keep getting better. PLEASE COME TO USA AGAIN!
New Jersey Metalfest 2002 drew 1,000+ you can do it again!
(the next night at Wantagh drew 50 but complain to the promoters...)
SAXON RULES!
Please next time sell shirts or say hi for autographs. I was there but missed the greeting at NJ 2002.
see ya!

I would love a US tour as well!
I heard there were some troubles with the 2002 US tour.
I know here in the Chicago-land area, they played a club that is known for HORRIBLE promotion, and only like 25 people showed up. I didn't even hear about it until after it happened!!!

Hrmm... Maybe Judas Priest / Saxon 2005 US tour???? One can hope!

mveneck said:
Lionheart cranks!
Dio's "Killing the Dragon" was in my CD player for all of 2004 until
Lionheart replaced it. Let's face it... I'm 37. My kids are 4 and 2.
The only time I have to really BLAST music is when I'm alone in my car or home alone. Those moments are precious. Driving into my company's parking lot turns a few heads as "Witchfinder General" bleeds through my car's windows. Being home and carwashing in my driveway or chopping firewood with the CD player cranking pisses off my neighbors. Too bad, I hire their daughers to babysit. I look forward to a new Saxon album every few years. They just keep getting better. PLEASE COME TO USA AGAIN!
New Jersey Metalfest 2002 drew 1,000+ you can do it again!
(the next night at Wantagh drew 50 but complain to the promoters...)
SAXON RULES!
Please next time sell shirts or say hi for autographs. I was there but missed the greeting at NJ 2002.
see ya!
I hear ya Bro!! i'm another fellow Jersey (V)etalHead:headbang: I missed Saxon at the Metalfest but saythem on Long Island and they kicked ass!!

My friends and I hungout in the tour bus with the band. took pics and they signed stuff. Saxon are the most fan friendly band in Metal!!

We even had to "remove";) a piece of fence so the bus could pullout of the parking lot.

Well, I'm a liberal, or at least I hate Bush (and the fact that he won again). Just because someone is in Texas doesn't make them an automatic republican. I know many more democrats that republicans here. But, regardless of that, I'd love to see Saxon again ANYWHERE that I might get the chance. Politics doesn't even factor into my love for good music or that of my friends here. So again, I say come to Texas! Peace.

I would love to see this band again!

I saw them twice in the early 80's, First time they opened for Blue Oyster Cult at the Ionia Free Fair (Michigan) and it was an all out 45 minute blitz that left the crowd in a frenzy! I really didn't know much about them at the time, but came away wanting to know more! Eric Bloom more than once during BOC's set asked the crowd: "how about Saxon!?!" Place went crazy each time.

Great show that night from both bands!

Second time they were the opener for Aldo Nova and Cheap Trick in Kalamazoo, MI.

Only got 30 minutes on this night, but it will go down for me as the MOST intense 30 minutes of my life!

Until yesterday, I had no idea that this band was still around, and still making records! (I'm 42 and out of touch with the local CD stores it seems) I will have to start checking these guys out again!!

rob

I saw them @ the NJ Metalfest and in Long Island the next night. My first time seeing them and it was a double dose! Golden Goose, Ray_M and I got to hang out with the band and got a crap load of stuff signed. Biff and the guys were very cool. I can't wait until the next tour.

Does anyone konow if Saxon are going to Canada??? I'm 18 and I love Saxon, Ihave every cd and some vinyls. I think that Saxon is one of most accomplished and consistent bands that came out of NWOBHM. I am begging you, please come to CANADA!!!!
Hail to Biff and the guys!!!!!!
And Never Surrender when, You're up against the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAXON, CANDA needs You!!!!!!!

killingground said:
Does anyone konow if Saxon are going to Canada??? I'm 18 and I love Saxon, Ihave every cd and some vinyls. I think that Saxon is one of most accomplished and consistent bands that came out of NWOBHM. I am begging you, please come to CANADA!!!!
Hail to Biff and the guys!!!!!!
And Never Surrender when, You're up against the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAXON, CANDA needs You!!!!!!!
I'm with you. I never saw Saxon live but they're one of my fave bands. They NEED to play Canada this time, and not just Toronto, but also at least Montreal.

I like the early classic stuff, but the albums from Unleash The Beast and up are the best ones of their carreer IMO.:Smokedev: