saxon were awesome

I

ianmetalhead

Id just like to thank saxon for the gig of a lifetime i dont no how long they were on for but it must have been somewhere between 2hrs and 2hrs 15mins at a rough guess.my mate and i set of from pocklington in east yorkshire about 11am saturday morning and got to a place called cockfosters in north london where we parked up and got the tube into charin cross think we got there about 2.30 to 3.30pm after getting messed up on the tube cause half the stations were shut down for some reason.got up to the pub near the mean fiddler sorry we dident see you there peter had a couple of pints then started to queue this was my 20th saxon gig and what a gig it was had to be the best saxon gig and best one out of all other gigs ive been to by a long way backs to the wall was a nice surprise thrown in there first time ive heard saxon do that live and they played everysong i could have wished for. On the way back home we made a right balls up on the M25 missed our turn off and ended up going round it again stopped of at a service station at god knows what time and bumped into another saxon fan there that was at the gig and he said he had just seen paul quinn there at the same time paul came out the service station we had a quick chat with him thank him for a great new album and a fantastic gig he said this christmas saxon MIGHT be doing some special xmas gigs in the uk hope that happens well be going if it does arrived back in pocklington and my best friend my bed at 4.30am sunday.

THANKYOU SAXON FOR A GREAT GIG IN LONDON AND ONE WELL NEVER FORGET. IAN AND ANDY.