say something about what the forumer above you is listening to

Thriller is great!

PhotoJacksonMichaelThriller1cropSmB.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY FACE IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE?!

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby

yeeeah buddy!

WD - Your Chosen Misery

You know how some albums just seem to attach themselves to certain very specific events times in your life that were going on when you were really into said album? And as soon as you hear any part of it, it instantly takes you straight back to those times? That's the case for me with this one, the first album in a long time that's done that. And it's a really good memory, too... so, thanks Warrel!

I was expecting some kinda gay power metal, oops, youtube'd it, its really not doing anything for me, classical just seems welll dated, irrelevant because well to me almost every composer who isn't fucking with dissonance sounds like they want to be beethoven, but fail.

Meshuggah - Dancers to a Discordant System
new cd grew on my so much, I think it might be my favorite, its got groove and crushing heaviness its like all the best of meshuggah at the same time FUCK THIS SHIT PUMPS ME UP!!! LINE!

Dude you should do your sig in all the rainbow colors too, and put them in the middle of the two that are already there. I bet a yellow on black and a blue on white would be siiiiick.

I was expecting some kinda gay power metal, oops, youtube'd it, its really not doing anything for me, classical just seems welll dated, irrelevant because well to me almost every composer who isn't fucking with dissonance sounds like they want to be beethoven, but fail.

Meshuggah - Dancers to a Discordant System
new cd grew on my so much, I think it might be my favorite, its got groove and crushing heaviness its like all the best of meshuggah at the same time FUCK THIS SHIT PUMPS ME UP!!! LINE!

meshuggah is quite cool. i like them. lol @ saying dvorak sounds like a beethoven rip off ... that's like ... dont know what to say :ill: the formal differences alone are so striking that your statement makes me :erk:

np joanna newsom - the milk-eyed mender

I was talking about the way it sounds, not the form of the piece. but pretty much what I was saying is that all the consonant classical music sounds about the same to me. or at least it sounds so familiar even if I haven't heard it its just boring. I do like atonal and serial stuff, and like the retardedly complex stuff like Ives