say something about what the forumer above you is listening to

Non-faggy music. But not a fan.

np Novembers Doom- The jealous sun

Last edited by a moderator:
Such doom is only good when I'm in particular moods.

Ephel Duath - Gift
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a27p6IwPxiw&feature=related[/ame]

Sorry Cat5Messiah. I was posting at the same time as you were and I have slow dail-up. Crescent Shield was formed by Ex-Owward singer Micheal Grant of Onward and Ex-Destiny's End Guitarist Dan Delucie with New Eden bassist Melanie Sisneros and Seven Witches drummer Craig Anderson.

I have heard the band Solution .45.

I got the Japan Import of Triptykon: Eparistera Daimones cd in the mail and listening to the bonus track "Shatter".

I'm reading along with the lyrics of SYL's City.

This album is so more insane than I even thought possible. One of my top metal albums of all time.

On And On, It's On And On
On And On, It Goes On And On
And No One Knows Why, No One Knows Why
A New Time, With New Ways
New Thought, A New Age

On And On, It's Gone On And On
On And On, It Goes On And On
Say Goodbye! Say Goodbye! Say Goodbye! Say Goodbye!
No One Knows Why, No One Knows Why
A New Time, With New Ways, New Thought, A New Age

I'm Tired Of Waiting
I'm Tired Of Fighting
I'm Tired Of Waiting For Fucking Nothing
I'm Sick Of Lying
I'm Sick Of Trying

Tired Of Hating, Bored Of Dying
Tired Of Waking From The Dreams Of Morning

Sick Of Trying, Sick Of Whining
Tired Of Waking From The Dreams Of Morning

I'm Tired Of Waiting
I'm Tired Of Fighting
I'm Sick Of Lying
I'm Sick Of Trying

They're Underneath The Waves...
They're Underneath The Waves...
...Underneath The Fucking Waves...
...They're Underneath The Waves...

Sorry Cat5Messiah. I was posting at the same time as you were and I have slow dail-up. Crescent Shield was formed by Ex-Owward singer Micheal Grant of Onward and Ex-Destiny's End Guitarist Dan Delucie with New Eden bassist Melanie Sisneros and Seven Witches drummer Craig Anderson.

I have heard the band Solution .45.

I got the Japan Import of Triptykon: Eparistera Daimones cd in the mail and listening to the bonus track "Shatter".

:lol: It's all good, I was just fucking around.

@Brooks: Shit yea. I have an autographed copy of that laying around here somewhere.....I should sell it to Will for $1,666.

Borknagar - Havok

Never heard; will check out.

Dara Puspita. Indonesian go-go pop from the 1970's. From Aquarius Records' review:

DARA PUSPITA 1966-1968 (Sublime Frequencies) cd 16.98
We first heard about this Indonesian sixties all girl garage group when three of their records were reissued on Chicago label PlusTapes, we all went nuts for them, as did you, we couldn't keep them in stock, but sadly they were crazy limited. Even at the time, and even on tape, we wanted to make one or all of them Records Of The Week, but they disappeared before we had a chance. But now Sublime Frequencies swoops in and saves the day, reissuing on a compact disc all three of the Dara Puspita's records proper (all the stuff on the cassettes, and then some!). But what's so great about these ladies? Read on....

Dara Puspita (Flower Girls in English) were Indonesia's most successful girl group in the sixties, and one of the few -actual- bands, who played their own instruments as opposed to just singing with all male backing bands. Even though rock and roll was banned at the time, with some bands being jailed for performing rock music live (Koes Bersaudara in particular, whose Sublime Frequencies disc we reviewed a few lists back - Dara Puspita and Koes Bersaudara had very similar histories, their careers often directly influenced by each other, the whole story to be found in the copious liner notes). Dara Puspita took their influence from that banned rock music, borrowing liberally from the Rolling Stones, The Beatles (whose songs they were warned by the authority to not perform, the very songs that got Koes Bersaudara jailed!) and the like, but giving it their own twist.

Performing a mix of covers and originals, these ladies were legendary for their wild live shows, but they really shine on record, with a totally distinctive and keen pop sensibility, gorgeous lilting vocals, an awesome rhythm section and some really excellent guitar playing. Dara Puspita weren't avant garde or super far out, not really heavy or psychedelic, instead they were just a kick ass pop group, an awesome garagey rock and roll band, catchy and fun, super energetic and with a distinctly unique vibe that makes this sound so special. Just listen to the sound samples. You'll be hooked in no time.

Lavish packaging, a full color six panel digipak, with tons of photos, a huge booklet of liner notes, with the story of the band, of the recording, more about the state of Indonesia at the time, the producer and more more more. So great!!

I have no clue whatsoever, but it does show you are very open-minded about music. Awesome.

Rumpelstiltskin Grinder contains former members of the now defunct American black metal acts Solace in the Shadows and Evil Divine.

listening to Castrofate cds and on the song "Awakening of the Beast". My friend Dan Castro is singer/guitarist/lyricist/founder of the band. He is in studio with James Murphy working on his 3rd Castrofate cd "iHuman". He has 4 songs written for the 4th cd.

Just bought the new LP from Cough.

Follow the smoke to the riff-filled land....

l_865fe4ec8d4612fc67f4234b7ab3cc9d.jpg

l_ce6cbbedd8922c45c25f9d4129ffab3a.jpg