Say something nice about one person who posts here.

tara

S.M.F.
Nov 29, 2002
Oklahoma
I want you guys to post something before I do.
I'm trying to think of the nicest possible thing to say about the person I picked . :oops:

I think I'm going to choose Xeno. I don't really know him all that well, but he stood up for his country despite all the negative criticism and blatant hatred directed at the country. All while not being one of the "blind pride" assholes that think the country can do no wrong. It takes a strong-willed person to keep an opinion not held by many of his/her peers and Xeno struck me as this type of person.

I picked Tara just b/c she wrote " gayness in my anus" on a seperate thread. I have'nt heard that since middle skool. Made me laff like a mutherfuck. Good times.

....and cute comments are hard to take from a person named 'general dildo' don't you think?

GregadetH said:
I picked Tara just b/c she wrote " gayness in my anus" on a seperate thread. I have'nt heard that since middle skool. Made me laff like a mutherfuck. Good times.

....and cute comments are hard to take from a person named 'general dildo' don't you think?

I say "Gayness in my anus" almost daily.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
...and I have taken comments from people with nastier handles than "general dildo'. Thanks for the cute comment, Gen. :tickled:

I find myself to be just a-ok, a real ace guy. I hope I read this! :oops:

Actually, Failing Ascension is a bright young chap as i've come to find out. Has his head screwed on straight and sticks to his guns, I have alot in common with the dude.

honestly, if I'd been posting around you folks as long as i've posted on the anthrax bard then i'd have some really nice things to say - but since I'm still "feeling" you ppl out- I'll just say I'm glad to be here amongst fellow metallers.

give 'em the horns!
\m/
-GregadetH

And I go for Wandrail, for he always has good opinions, in my opinion,and the information and knowledge to back up what he thinks. Always prepared to give an answer to what he believes, is he.

EDIT: I also gotta hand it to the Rainking. He knows how to pick a good avatar.

Well, I think I'll just post my nice thing now and it's for Demonic Rapture:
Thank you for being you, you silly crazy pooky faced man.

:oops:
There is more I'd like to say but yeah...I'm limited to one thing.

tara said:
Well, I think I'll just post my nice thing now and it's for Demonic Rapture:
Thank you for being you, you silly crazy pooky faced man.

:oops:
There is more I'd like to say but yeah...I'm limited to one thing.

duckattack, profanity and deisel all give me boners!

general dildo is a cool kid. he changes his nick alot, but unfortunately for you he hits on woman almost as much as i hit on guys:loco:

MRBEAST said:
duckattack, profanity and deisel all give me boners!

general dildo is a cool kid. he changes his nick alot, but unfortunately for you he hits on woman almost as much as i hit on guys:loco:

Hey...I'm quite used to that kind of attention on here.
I'm not tooting my horn or anything...just stating that it happens quite a bit.

tara said:
Hey...I'm quite used to that kind of attention on here.
I'm not tooting my horn or anything...just stating that it happens quite a bit.

i get it in pm's from closet cases i know would piss their pants if they ever really saw my dick. unfortunately im not as lucky offline-i seem to be a magnet for ugly and disgusting people of either sex.

if the general tells you he's an ugly dork, it's just so he can get you to look at his picture and find out what yer real opinion is;)

I could say something about my best friend here, but she knows everything I'd ever want her to know and then some... :p

So I'll comment on Naffy, he posts quite a lot but not so much recently, but he's just finished his studies and now he's a certified head doctor, and he's got the happiest kid of all time. There are a lot of people with issues here, not that that's a bad thing, but he's one of the few that seems to be a decent, level-headed and honest individual that sure makes this place a bit more interesting... I don't know him well, but I do know that I'm glad to have made his aquaintence. :D

Sonnenritter, thanks for the kind words. You rule :devil:

Reactions: NaTaSMAI
Hmmm..... Tara looks like Oyo's sibling (This is a compliment to Tara) :rolleyes:

:cry:

OK, so I suck at the compliments thingy...... So I'll just make something up.

Tara smells funny.... but in a good way. :oops:

*Thinks about it*

Oh shite!

Not that I meant you DIDN'T SMELL NICE-FUNNY with the 'making up stuff' comment :erk: And I'm not saying that you DO SMELL FUNNY!! :eek: I meant that... it's not like I would know. And....... oh bother! :oops:

Spike :rolleyes: (The minute I either say something seriously, or someone takes something I've said seriously, we can all expect the universe to promptly implode upon itself! :D )