Say something nice about one person who posts here.

I choose myself:

Thanatos is not falling for the "flatter somebody and expect him/her to return it back to you" :p

Damn! :bah:

I tried reverse psych earlier too..... nothin's gettin' though. :cry:

In fact, it achieved quite the opposite effect. :erk:

:cry:

What did you say about me.. did you call me FAT? :eek:

You called me FAT didn't you! :cry:

Did you see that everyone, he called me FAT! :cry:

And he said my bum looked big in this. :(

Spike :rolleyes:

Thanatos said:
I choose myself:

Thanatos is not falling for the "flatter somebody and expect him/her to return it back to you" :p

Pfff... You saw my intentions all too soon :cry:. Now I can not flatter anyone anymore and expect him/her to flatter me back.

But let me say just: many people around here are very nice and all but I love Spike's hair and he always makes me smile ;). Thanks Spike for being so adorable.

I choose Thanatos for being a bit of a git and generally making me laugh with his posts. Also for not falling for the "flatter somebody and expect him/her to return it back to you".

i am gonna pick Profanity, because back when Iron maiden was not on UltimateMetal, he took a lot of shit, and i admit, some of it was from me. but i gave the guy a chance over here and found him to be a really cool guy, and always here for a good laugh. willing to run with my bullshit and make for some hilarious threads.

thanks Profanity.

and of course tara, for making me laugh and being so damned good looking, thank you.

Reactions: CONCLAVE OBSCURUM