SC Metalheads

speed103

Mar 15, 2011
Hi are there any Metalheads here in or around/near Conway/Horry County SC as im looking for metalheads to go to some shows with?

I am in Summerville, which is Dorchester county. There haven't been many shows around here that I have been able to make it to recently. Most of the decent shows have been mid-week, and those are extremely difficult due to my work schedule. But I do try to make as many shows as I can.

Wow i figured someone here would be closer to horry county.Wow its a really boring area here with no metal friends or bands to see.

The House of Blues in Myrtle Beach gets a few good metal shows each year, doesn't it?

Also, Fayetteville, NC is a couple hours away from there and gets some death metal shows a couple times a year from what I recall.

Yeah, from what you recall. One club up in Fayetteville - Jester's Pub. They used to get the likes of Cryptopsy, Suffocation, Celtic Frost - as well as Overkill and Metal Church. I haven't seen them have a show like that in like three or four years.

If you live in SC (like I used to), you have to be able to travel to see shows. Atlanta gets the most. Charlotte is second. Every now and then a good show happens in Spartanburg. And yeah, that House of Blues gets some stuff...every once in a while.

Thats the thing i dont drive.Does any of the epic power bands ever play around this state or nc?

Rarely, but it happens. Evergrey and Nevermore played in Myrtle Beach with In Flames. That was cool. But it's not very often shows like that come around the south (unless it's Atlanta or Charlotte).