Scandinavian Tour

not on the fronrow ;)

And what's your phrase of that? As long as i'm in like 1-5 row ^^

So why don't just pop in 1h before doors open, chill when entombed and so on plays, and then runt in front before AA? Not you, but me :p

Or do you have any other sulution that's not required me to que in more than 3h or so ^^

Just saw them yesterday in Århus the rocked the place out!!! Entombed was very good as well but i couldnt help thinking how Petrov was suck a pig! but damn they make some good music! :D

I realise the set lists have been posted already, but are the bands playing longer sets/added more songs, as Evile have dropped off the tour?

I noticed that the Entombed setlist only has Revel in Flesh off their debut?? Have they played any more songs off their first two albums (the only two I am familiar with.... :erk: )? Its great just to see them (will be first time too), but the title track off their debut especially.... argh, introduced me to Entombed and is absolutely awesome!! Wonder if they'll mix up their UK set list at all (will be at the first gig in Cardiff, so I'll have first hand knowledge lol)?

Down the Slopes of Death and Last With Pagan Blood would've made AA's setlist perfect for me, but its a very good setlist anyway!

Was at the show in Copenhagen last night.

Great show and great setlist.

Anyone who has the setlist? Didn't know 2 of the songs I think.

I realise the set lists have been posted already, but are the bands playing longer sets/added more songs, as Evile have dropped off the tour?

I noticed that the Entombed setlist only has Revel in Flesh off their debut?? Have they played any more songs off their first two albums (the only two I am familiar with.... :erk: )? Its great just to see them (will be first time too), but the title track off their debut especially.... argh, introduced me to Entombed and is absolutely awesome!! Wonder if they'll mix up their UK set list at all (will be at the first gig in Cardiff, so I'll have first hand knowledge lol)?

Down the Slopes of Death and Last With Pagan Blood would've made AA's setlist perfect for me, but its a very good setlist anyway!

Hey!
When I saw Entombed they played Left hand path, Revel in flesh and Supposed to Rot from first album (Left hand path) and Stranger Aeons from second.
They closed with Left hand path, perfect song to end a concert with!

At the top of my head Entombed played something like this:

Intro
Chief Rebel Angel
Demon
I for an eye
Wolverine blues
Serpent Saints
Like this with the devil
Revel in flesh
Night of the vampire
When in sodom
Eyemaster
Stranger Aeons
Damn deal done
Out of hand
Left hand path

First of all, this is just my story about my evening and if you don't want to read it, just don't. And yes, I've been on a liveshow before even though it may seem like it's my first time in some sentences.

What a night... must be sicker than ever right now, the time is 1:03AM and I've just showered.

After a long times waiting I finally was on my way, alone but quite satisfied with the company of Finntroll that was streaming out of my earphones.

Woke up that morning knowing that this will be a tough day to get through because of the way I felt when i woke up, sick and tired as hell, also got to know that I started to breathe heavy when I forced myself just a little bit.

Anyhow, Got up in Stockholm and wandred around there for maybe an hour+eat food.

Then I headed off to Fryshuset, Arenan as it's called. Did not felt any better on my way there. Got there 3h before doors opening and stood there for those fuckin' 3h, but the award for it was to get quite much in front of the line, Line 3-4 to be more exactly.

After 80 minutes of waiting Entombed finally started their setlist, haven't really had time to listen to their music so much before the gig but I knew some parts of "Serpent Saints" and joined the others as well as I could =).
4sl574.jpg

Entombed

A time later, they we're done and the backround music started once again and it really was in the air that it soon whould be time for the band everyone waited for.

The ambient music started and it was time, Twilight Of The Thundergod was first on the setlist and it could not have started better, after that I felt like my troat is not going to make this, but i forced to make the whole evening.

mayvsz.jpg

Amon Amarths Johan Hegg in focus

The setlist went on and I don't really have to say so much more about that, when "Where silent gods stay guard" was on, I felt like I'm not going to make this.. But ofcourse, after that "Live for the kill", the highlight of my whole evening was infront of me and somehow I've got an energy kick and just threw myself into the horde of people that have gathered infront of me and screamed damn my lungs out. Sick, dead or just get wounded? Did not matter at that time and I don't regret my choice.

It all ended with Pursuit Of Vikings and along with Live For The Kill was it the most enjoyable songs in the whole evening for my part.

Then it was all over and the rest of the journey is not too much to tell.

But, during Amon Amarth as well as Entombed, at the same time that I felt that I was going to giving up on my spot that I had, I also felt one of the best feelings that I can.

That no mather what, that the only thing that material way connected me to the majority in there was my shirt and necklace I still felt the strong belonging to the others in a way that you cannot do otherwise.

See you tomorrow.

Awesome night!

Though last night was the least excellent of my trhee for this tour, Göteborg was better but Malmö on Friday was fucking sick!
Hungover now, but damn a great show and a very god afterparty!

details needed and not regarding setlist or atmosphere but all that other good stuff

pre-party at kelys was me, sjoerd and my sister tanya, later on niko and on the way out met up with my friend ulrica as well
asked for, and recieved, plenty of aa songs from wooos which was the only aa cd they had, but hey, some awesome songs!

at the venue, among others, were:
me, anna (+1 wee one who got it's first aa show, yay), danne, vesa, martin, niko, sjoerd, rhonda, alex and mårten (this ending) from the bochum crew
also olli's and johan s' better halves
and my two non-bochum frends from the pre-party of course

at the afterparty at rocks same crowd + olli and johan s and also lgp from entombed

some metal dancing on the floor, loads of beer, party until after 2 am when some of us old ones were beat and went home ;)

Damn so tired and hung over, train ride home was calm, rested most of the way.

Did go by the pub for some porter (beer) though I had decided not to do so...

Now some tea and then off for bed.

This tour is for me officially over ;)

Thanks guys, awesome, band, crew and friends, see you soon again!

:headbang:

Thanks to everyone involved in our stay in Sweden. The trip and tour was a lot of fun!
Thank you also to the band, who has been touring a great deal this year to make this my 9th or something show :headbang:

Here are some pics from the scandinavian tour, Drammen Norway:

71-AA_Drammen02.jpg

72-AA_Drammen01.jpg

Stockholm:

My Birthday!!!

189.5-AA_Poster.jpg

196-Horns.jpg

197-AA_Arenan02.jpg

With Entombed singer:

198-AA_Arenan.jpg

199-AfterShow.jpg

204-Olli.jpg

205-Johan.jpg

Great meeting everyone at the show. Thanks to AA for putting on some great concerts (loved the pyro at Arenen!).

Hello Vilewoman, maybe see you at a Bloodbath gig ;)