Scar Symmetry: for fans of Soilwork, Edge of Sanity

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Any cob fans here heard of Scar Symmetry??? They're signed with Nuclear Blast playing kick ass melodic death metal. Seriously the vocalist (from Unmoored and Solar Dawn) fame did a kick ass job on this album. His vocal really reminds me of the brutal death growl yet beautiful clean vocals of Dan Swano on his Crimson albums or even Mikael from Opeth. Musically this is like a mix of Soilwork, In Flames and maybe those clean moments from Edge of Sanity. Its definitely worth a try. New album is out in the US May 2nd!!!!

Check out full songs on www.myspace.com/scarsymmetry or click on my banner of samples to check out short samples from all the songs of their new album!!!

lucifer1126 said:
Any cob fans here heard of Scar Symmetry??? They're signed with Nuclear Blast playing kick ass melodic death metal. Seriously the vocalist (from Unmoored and Solar Dawn) fame did a kick ass job on this album. His vocal really reminds me of the brutal death growl yet beautiful clean vocals of Dan Swano on his Crimson albums or even Mikael from Opeth. Musically this is like a mix of Soilwork, In Flames and maybe those clean moments from Edge of Sanity. Its definitely worth a try. New album is out in the US May 2nd!!!!

Check out full songs on www.myspace.com/scarsymmetry or click on my banner of samples to check out short samples from all the songs of their new album!!!

yeh, i bought their album. some songs are crap, but as a whole, the album is ok.

they have a good vocalist.

Glycerine said:
the guy in the middle of the picture...totall emo bloke

thats what i thought when i saw the picture, but then again, i judge a band by their music, not by what their bassist looks like.