Scars of the Crucifix

Okay you fucking hypocrite.

4 - AC/DC, Jethro Tull, Opeth, Iron Maiden, Vader, Led Zeppelin, Death, Judas Priest, Anthrax. Anything in common yet, or are those bands too popular for you?

5 - I was making fun of your username for a reason. You reckon Deicide are shit because they are generic, hackneyed DM. Your username is in the same tired sub-Cannibal Corpse class surely? Next time you think you have someone "beat" on an(oh-so-important to you) internet forum, try and read their posts to understand what they're on about before saying their comments are out of context. Silly boy.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
If it seems shorter it must be good. Anyway, Reign In Blood only lasts about 12 minutes and all Vader's albums are like that - they're still good.

Varulv, you say "MOST bands that continue to make generic DM are lame". So why only most? Who makes good generic DM in your opinion? I like Morbid Angel, Death, Nile, Vader etc - are they all lame?

Death isn't generic. Those other bands are lame [to an extent], though; Nile just sucks, Vader keeps making the same song over and over again, and Morbid Angel's later albums are bland.

Scars of the Crucifix is just crap. Deicide has only had two really good albums in their career; Legion and the s/t.

Listen to some better death metal.

Like what? Not that I think your opinion is better than mine, but still, let's hear it. Vader are like the death metal AC/DC I suppose, you're right - they make the same song over and over, but it's a fuckin good song, so I don't mind!
You think Nile suck? Even "Unas SLayer of the Gods"?

TakinTheMusicBack said:
If it seems shorter it must be good. Anyway, Reign In Blood only lasts about 12 minutes and all Vader's albums are like that - they're still good.

Varulv, you say "MOST bands that continue to make generic DM are lame". So why only most? Who makes good generic DM in your opinion? I like Morbid Angel, Death, Nile, Vader etc - are they all lame?

Haha, yeah...Death are sure generic, especially since they've released some of the most influential material in the world of metal.

Theory in Practice, Godless Truth, Spawn of Possession, Dead Jesus, Severed Savior, Lord Gore, Abuse, Capharnaum, Lethargy, Alienation Mental, etc, etc... I probably forgot about 500 other good ones.

Maybe? I don't know. If you're interested in brutal or technical death metal, then check 'em out.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
Haha, yeah...Death are sure generic, especially since they've released some of the most influential material in the world of metal.
I see. So, where did I say Death were generic, stupid? And, wait a minute, didn't Morbid Angel release plenty of influential material - no, perhaps not in your world of bands no-one's heard of or gives a fuck about? You're a fucking idiot. How can you expect people to take your "reviews" seriously when you can't even understand a simple post on a message board? Stupid fucker. :tickled:

enchanted_nightmare said:
Am I the only one who hasnt heard of those bands :confused:
No. Most people haven't heard of them. Worm Infested Generic Metal-fan Username has heard of them because he writes big important reviews about bands no one's interested in. Stick to Morbid Angel, Vader, Death, Nile etc like all the other death metal fans - they're popular for a reason.

Uh, just because a band is popular, doesn't always mean they make good music. That logic is garbage. Most of the bands I named, easily kick the shit out of lame groups like Nile and Vader.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
No. Most people haven't heard of them. Worm Infested Generic Metal-fan Username has heard of them because he writes big important reviews about bands no one's interested in. Stick to Morbid Angel, Vader, Death, Nile etc like all the other death metal fans - they're popular for a reason.
I have heard of almost all of them........there are alot of good bands out there that aren't that popular......if you only like bands that are popular go listen to Nsync

Haha TakinTheMusicBack PMed me, and started sputing shit. Way to go, I didn't know that people could have poles shoved up their asses so far that they start resorting to stalking

:lol: I love Worm Infested Cry Baby. I don't see how sending a PM is stalking though - it saves us talking shit to each other on the forum so that everyone gets it rammed down their throat.
And SpiritInBlack, suggesting I only like "popular" bands is crazy, considering we're talking about bands like Vader and Nile who don't sell nearly as much as the band you got your username from. Saying a band must be good because they AREN'T popular is bullshit.