Scary!

reminds me a movie with Tom Cruise
:lol: Vanilla sky?
MIMA said:
Science is :kickass:!
But you know powers of the mind could in fact overpower that of a machine. It's based on how powerful our brainwaves our. Some people are trained to think intensively without actually causing the mind to generate certain frequencies on the diagram displayed. And you simply cannot discover the intentions of a person, only the emotional nature of what they are willing to commit; whether it's angry, happy, positive, etc. It's inaccurate and the determination of our intentions would be portrayed throughout what brainwaves we are actually emitting. It would be a specific colour or wavelength, i.e. a high spike on a histogram, similar to the use of a lie detector.

But you know powers of the mind could in fact overpower that of a machine. It's based on how powerful our brainwaves our. Some people are trained to think intensively without actually causing the mind to generate certain frequencies on the diagram displayed. And you simply cannot discover the intentions of a person, only the emotional nature of what they are willing to commit; whether it's angry, happy, positive, etc. It's inaccurate and the determination of our intentions would be portrayed throughout what brainwaves we are actually emitting. It would be a specific colour or wavelength, i.e. a high spike on a histogram, similar to the use of a lie detector.

So it will be Superhuman agaisnt supermachine, instead of human VS machines.