Schaller Hannes

Its a flat body with straight neck, so maybe it might retrofit in a very ugly way, but I doubt it would work well. Without a doubt there would be post holes that have to be filled/ignored, and if filled the guitar would need to be refinished if you care what it looks like.

Looks like it should take a schaller 455 or 456 though, both of which are kickass bridges. Depends on the post thickness.

Its a flat body with straight neck, so maybe it might retrofit in a very ugly way, but I doubt it would work well. Without a doubt there would be post holes that have to be filled/ignored, and if filled the guitar would need to be refinished if you care what it looks like.

Looks like it should take a schaller 455 or 456 though, both of which are kickass bridges. Depends on the post thickness.
Thanks for the information :Spin:

it could work, but if you're not used to work with a drill and so on you're going to have a hard time installing
the Schaller Hannes bridge, a large German guitar mag had an article about it, they liked the Schaller Hannes
bridge alot but said that it's a pain in the ass to install it-heard the same things from 2 luthiers I know, both
built around 300 guitars in their lives.

it could work, but if you're not used to work with a drill and so on you're going to have a hard time installing
the Schaller Hannes bridge, a large German guitar mag had an article about it, they liked the Schaller Hannes
bridge alot but said that it's a pain in the ass to install it-heard the same things from 2 luthiers I know, both
built around 300 guitars in their lives.
I have a friend whos a guitar tech that would do it for me (for cheaper than going to a guitar store and getting it installed there)

Is it worth it?

Its a superb bridge, I have on on my main guitar (a custom; the luthier installed it when the guitar was built), but its installation does require precise drilling and routing.

I think its the best bridge out there, by quite a way; facilitates a very clear, precise and articulate guitar, but 'worth it' is up to you.