Schecter c8 hellraiser guitar

Ericlingus

Prettiest Hair Around
Oct 31, 2006
I'm thinking about buying one of these but was wondering what you guys thought about them. The scale length seems pretty short at 26.5". How do they compare to the agile ones with the 28-30" scale lengths? Would that be an issue for you guys. I've played a hellraiser c7 and liked it alot but have never played an 8 string.

I personally think the 26.5" scale Schecter uses is too short, but if you played the guitar and liked, then, by all means, pick one up.

Agiles, and again this is my personal opinion, seem like better buys to me. Also, Agiles have more "options" than Schetcer have for their 8s.

I would recommend the Agile with longer scale over the C8, but it's ultimately up to you, of course. I owned an Agile 8-string before and a HellRaiser C7 (two of them!), I have no problem recommending the Agile over the HellRaiser.

well I just ordered it at zzounds with the payment plan. Should be here later this week. I can't wait! It's the most expensive guitar I've ever had and am excited to play it.

This is the guitar (I bought the trans black one...last one!)

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCEHRSPC8