SCHECTER FRET DOTS

haha finally someone who shares my view! :kickass:

I mean seriously though, it sounds like he's just picking fast and running his fingers in kind of random sloppy patterns up and down the fretboard, with some occasional wank bar action.

Slayer totally owns, I have immense respect for them, I just never understood the vocals or solos...:lol:

I was learning Stressfest by steve morse... if any of you can play that song without watching the fretboard i'll kneel in front of you....
sometimes is really hard when you have to play a very fast solo and being accurate as possible.
Maybe we don't have shredders on here.

There's solos on our album where I have to look at my fretboard, mainly because of big slides and position shifts, where in a live setting it would be really easy to miss your spot by a half step. All of the best shredders look at their fretboards all the time anyway, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Haha, yeah, I can do the Slash thing with my eyes closed. Playing the penatonic shit, and making fuck faces.:lol: But other than that, I really like to have the dots to guide me through a hairy run. I pretty much know all the positions of the modes I'm playing, but without the dots, I make mistakes. Bad mistakes.:lol: