Schecter new Keith Merrow KM-6

I really want an Evertuned Les Paul one day. Can't really manage it right now, and no point putting one in a cheap piece of shit. Nor am I willing to risk it with my Orville, coz I love it to death.

Doesn't seem worth the cost tbh. 300$ for the bridge+awful lot of work routing the guitar just so you can save minutes tuning your guitar every once in a while.

Although If you're playing gigs then I understand needing to maintain perfect throughout a show.

An OFR costs around 200 bucks brand new. What's another 50-hundy in the long term? Seems pretty cost effective to me. I'm just waiting for the Evertune to be offered on a more widespread basis, it seems like the best thing that has happened to guitar bridges in a really long time. Add true temperament frets in and it's a guitar player's wet dream.:D

I really want an Evertuned Les Paul one day. Can't really manage it right now, and no point putting one in a cheap piece of shit. Nor am I willing to risk it with my Orville, coz I love it to death.

I don't suggest routing any of your expensive, vintage and/or beloved guitars especially if you haven't even tried out an EverTune before. I'm very confident that most people will love it when they try one out, but what if not. We certainly want to have happy and fully satisfied customers.

An OFR costs around 200 bucks brand new. What's another 50-hundy in the long term? Seems pretty cost effective to me. I'm just waiting for the Evertune to be offered on a more widespread basis, it seems like the best thing that has happened to guitar bridges in a really long time. Add true temperament frets in and it's a guitar player's wet dream.:D

Thank you. We've come a long way already and we're extremely appreciative about the various ESP, Washburn and VGS guitars that now come with our bridges factory installed. We hope guitar companies will continue to offer more EverTune guitars to choose from as people become aware about our bridges.

Speaking about the True Temperement frets, I'm about to purchase an ESP LTD KS-7 and seriously considering having the TT frets installed. I might have them installed on an other guitar first to try them out though.