Scorps & Queensryche tour

Was that a special Chicago event? I remember seeing Scorpions and MSG then on separate tours. No one opened for Scorpions and MSG had Sister Sin opening who, frankly, were better than MSG (Michael Schenker was great but Gary Barden was really off).

Was that a special Chicago event? I remember seeing Scorpions and MSG then on separate tours. No one opened for Scorpions and MSG had Sister Sin opening who, frankly, were better than MSG (Michael Schenker was great but Gary Barden was really off).

It was a Chicago only one. Maybe a couple other cities. I know that tour had different openers depending on what show you went to.

I actually love Sister Sin.

Great time last night in Montreal. Highlight for me was the 70s Medley of Top of the Bill, Steamrock Fever, Speedy's Coming and Catch Your Train. But that drew blank stares around the arena. It came alive when Wings of Change was played. The crowd loved the ballads more than anything else.

QR was magnificent. Weird to see a guy I met 7 years ago (unknown singer brought in for CG Tribute) replicate Tate in front of maybe 10000 people. The audience loved him. No QR merch at all. Though I did see people with a Scorps with QR shirt. May have been a knockoff.

Great time last night in Montreal. Highlight for me was the 70s Medley of Top of the Bill, Steamrock Fever, Speedy's Coming and Catch Your Train. But that drew blank stares around the arena. It came alive when Wings of Change was played. The crowd loved the ballads more than anything else.

QR was magnificent. Weird to see a guy I met 7 years ago (unknown singer brought in for CG Tribute) replicate Tate in front of maybe 10000 people. The audience loved him. No QR merch at all. Though I did see people with a Scorps with QR shirt. May have been a knockoff.

going saturday...not to thrilled with the set list. Sure it will be a great show.

Highlight for me was the 70s Medley of Top of the Bill, Steamrock Fever, Speedy's Coming and Catch Your Train. But that drew blank stares around the arena.
Haha, same here.

I too thought the number of instrumentals was odd. Coupled with the drum solo it made me wonder if Klaus is getting too old for this (though you'd never tell by his voice!)

yeah they skipped over a few songs from the last album I really like and did they just do a medley with Send Me An Angel?

I thought it was the full song but it did kinda mesh with the ballads that preceded it. Crowd lapped Angel up. It was like YEAH POWER BALLAD TIME YEAH!

Pissed I have to miss this one, especially knowing they're doing a 70s medley.

I'll be honest. I completely forgot that Queensryche were even playing this show.

Pissed I have to miss this one, especially knowing they're doing a 70s medley.

I'll be honest. I completely forgot that Queensryche were even playing this show.

Oh really?? That's actually most of what i see people talking about.
Lots of hype over ToddRyche coming back.

I am a casual Scorps fan. Seen em once and that was good.
Aside from when they toured with MSG, their openers are usually lackluster.

QR tho is a good pick. I think it will help the draw.

Oh really?? That's actually most of what i see people talking about.
Lots of hype over ToddRyche coming back.

I am a casual Scorps fan. Seen em once and that was good.
Aside from when they toured with MSG, their openers are usually lackluster.

QR tho is a good pick. I think it will help the draw.

I had gotten a ticket such a long time ago though I forgot. Plus, a month or so ago I had to sell it as I had a gig conflict.

Place was packed. There were lots of seats still empty when Queensryche played. People like them and stuff. The second the Scorpions hit the stage there was barely a seat left. It was a really good set list..wish they played a few more newer songs from the new one and last one. The drum solo was pretty neat with the kit floating in the air. It was odd to sit the whole time watching them. No one stood up in front of us so it was nice and relaxing.