Scotland 18-12 England!!!

derek

Grey Eminence
Sep 30, 2005
Edinburgh, U.K.
Scotland beat england in the rugby six nations today, we were totally outstanding.

It's only the 2nd time in 20yrs we've beaten them in Scotland, and it means so damn much!

Best day of the last couple yrs, by a mile!

A victory over the "auld enemy" means so much to us and this country, when our team was down and out this last 5yrs.

Just wanted to share my joy!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Deepest Green said:
The way the finns have been playing, Sweden's gonna lose.

yeah, I'm worried about that, but I was impressed by their remarkable playing against the czechs.

then again, being extreme rivals, it becomes a whole different thing between Sweden and Finland. I have great expectations for this match. doesnt matter if we win or lose, this match will rule.

Stealer of Dreams said:
Sports are lame.

:(

Means alot for us. The rivarly between scotland and england has run deep for almost 1000yrs. They remain so pompous and arrogant everytime they win and to see real genuine guys like our team, train hard and regain some pride which had gone missing, then go on and win at home means a great deal to us.

if thats lame, then i'm the lamest ass, lame mother fucker there is.

Stealer of Dreams said:
Why don't you go beat them with sticks or something?

We used to charge down to York and behead the local leader, but its not the 13th century anymore, and we can't just get drunk and take 15,000 men with swords across the border.

sadly.

Karmic said:
yeah, I'm worried about that, but I was impressed by their remarkable playing against the czechs.

then again, being extreme rivals, it becomes a whole different thing between Sweden and Finland. I have great expectations for this match. doesnt matter if we win or lose, this match will rule.

It will be a close game, definitely. Good luck to both teams, I say.

Final_Product said:
We used to charge down to York and behead the local leader, but its not the 13th century anymore, and we can't just get drunk and take 15,000 men with swords across the border.

sadly.
Why not? The United States does basically the same thing.

Karmic said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

woo

Good game. I was a bit disappointed in the finns tho, that last goal was a joke.. congrats to Sweden. :)

Stealer of Dreams said:
Sports are lame.

Ah, you share my sentiments. :tickled:

On another note, good for you guys though. The english can be real bastards about rubbing their faces in the opposing teams faces if they win, so you showed them whats what. :Smug: