Scott Ian guitar at Sam Goody?

Descendent

Aug 22, 2004
Elm Grove, WI
I am a supervisor for Starbucks Coffee Co. We are located in a shopping mall. I was strolling past Sam Goody, when I saw a cheap version of Scott's guitar in the store window. The box had his name in big letters, and came with a small amplifier. There is also a cartoon skeleton with a red goatee and a Pentathrax shirt, playing the guitar. I stared for about ten minutes. I know that it's not his new model, but a replica made buy a company owned by Washburn.

You mean this guitar which he signed for my Daughter at the Konocti Show!!!!

melscott.jpg

How does it play?
Cool looking but it seemed pretty crappy. Nice piece for an autograph though.
The display model at the mall yesterday had been smashed. When I walked up towards it I was real confused. I hadn't seen it before but noticed the shape from far away. Got closer saw the graphics and fret board, cool. The chunks and cracks had me thinking Scott had Moshed it himself. I thought it was some sort of museum piece.:err: Then I noticed Lyon and found the good ones in boxes. :lol:

Yes, exactly the one he signed for your daughter! I wish Charlie came in! I know Charlie's drink by reading the sleeve of his cup on his "Day In The Life" segment.

I also saw his pedal and a Scott Ian strap at sam goody a year or so ago when me and my friends were lurking around woodfield. I also made a thread about finding his guitar a while back.