Scott in "Supergroup" reality TV show???

Yes it's true....this was posted on the CDC..
DC's,
I'm in the house in Vegas with Ted Nugent, Sebastian Bach, Evan Seinfeld and Jason Bonham. Two weeks of insanity ahead of me. We jammed all day. I can't believe I'm in a band with Ted Nugent!!

Scott

at least they got some good musicians. It would be interesting to hear Ted and Scott on a song together!

However, I don't like reality shows at all (Flavor of Love is the only exception) but I suppose I will have to watch this because the great Scott Ian will be in it. Seriously though, this reality thing is getting old.

HAve they got a name yet? In my experience it takes more tahn 10 days just to come up with a name :D

Usually if I watch VH1 shows its to see what happened to people that have fallen out of the spotlight, but I don't think thats necessarily the case here. Making new music with other musicians is a lot better than the reality show I was envisioning when I first found out. I think it could be a good thing for all of them, not to mention it will be interesting to see the creative process in action.

wow who'd be in a band with seb bach, wish i could see it over here sparks are gonna fly, hopefully the mahooosive evan seinfeld will swat him like an iddy biddy bug

so they have to live together too? (page aint loading up) .......scotts gonna need a shrink after that house.......

I'm in love with Ted.
I posted this on the CDC the other day.We wrote a song and I got to show Ted how to play a riff I wrote. Insane.
The house is ridiculous. If Liberace took a dump and it was a house it would be this one. This place makes Trumps place look tasteful! It has a bowling alley!!!
We've been jamming non stop and are going to play a show here in Vegas March 5 at the Empire Ballroom. We're doing Only. If you're in the area....

Black Thirteen said:
...going to play a show here in Vegas March 5 at the Empire Ballroom...

I should fly down for the weekend...Scott can you purchase tickets in advance, if so, how does it work? There is nothing on Ticketmaster for Empire Ballroom on March 5th...so how do you get tickets? Can you put me on a list (hey it can't hurt to ask)...I can just show my CDC Membership Card, will that help me get past security ;)

I am being serious though...I am really considering flying to Vegas for the weekend :hotjump:

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
I should fly down for the weekend...Scott can you purchase tickets in advance, if so, how does it work? There is nothing on Ticketmaster for Empire Ballroom on March 5th...so how do you get tickets? Can you put me on a list (hey it can't hurt to ask)...I can just show my CDC Membership Card, will that help me get past security ;)

I am being serious though...I am really considering flying to Vegas for the weekend :hotjump:

can i join u?

thraxx said:
Yes it's true....this was posted on the CDC..
DC's,
I'm in the house in Vegas with Ted Nugent, Sebastian Bach, Evan Seinfeld and Jason Bonham. Two weeks of insanity ahead of me. We jammed all day. I can't believe I'm in a band with Ted Nugent!!

Scott

I think this show will be fun, Scott and Baz plus Ted Nugent and the dude from Biohazard and Jason Bonham all stuck in a house as they write and record a song together...its like Big Brother meets...something, but this time big brother could be some demon that they hear in the house..."Playyyy the best song in the world or i'll eat your souls" :headbang:

Black Thirteen said:
I'm in love with Ted.

Hahahaha, I knew something like that was coming. Well I gotta tell ya, I hate reality shows, but I will watch this one. PLEASE tell me Flav makes a cameo! Can't wait to see Scott and Ted jam - that will be fun.

Yo, Scott, make sure you get that gig on tape!