Scott re-affirms this lineup is the final lineup of Anthrax

I think it's a pretty safe bet that this would hold true.

They tried a new singer in Dan Nelson and that didn't work. Wasn't going to work. It's probably true that Belladonna was their second choice after they fired Nelson. But, after having made a critically acclaimed well recieved record with Belladonna, I can't see Bush wanting to come back if Joey left. And, I can't see Anthrax being taken seriously by anyone with another no name Anselmo wannabe frontman.

They seem like they're in a great place right now both business wise and as a band. This will be their line-up or bust.

Not sure if we'd be true fans of the band if we liked EVERYTHING they did. There's a reason why this is called a forum. To discuss. If criticism can't be taken, no need to click on to this page. Simple as that.

Guys, I wasn't talking about you. More like comments on Blabbermouth and other boards about Scott being a liar and whatever. I mean, aren't people allowed to change their opinion no matter what they've said in the past?

We're all buddies here, have some beer on me! :kickass:

I don't need to remind you all of Scott's comments over the Bush years about Joey. Scott Ian has no credibility when it comes to what he has to say.
Great, great rythym guitarist. Great lyricist. Great backing vocalist.
Total bullshitter when it comes to talking about vocalists.

I don't need to remind you all of Scott's comments over the Bush years about Joey. Scott Ian has no credibility when it comes to what he has to say.
Great, great rythym guitarist. Great lyricist. Great backing vocalist.
Total bullshitter when it comes to talking about vocalists.

Pretty much...