scott tracking fight em

i wouldn't be too surprised if we'd get to hear comments like "we'll start writing new songs by the end of the year" or something like that by Scat. they already showed videos from the studio several months before they even started recording the songs with Nelson.

i wouldn't be too surprised if we'd get to hear comments like "we'll start writing new songs by the end of the year" or something like that by Scat. they already showed videos from the studio several months before they even started recording the songs with Nelson.

I guess it all depends with Scat and r0bb1i3s main band The Damn Things. We'll see what happens to the side projects Anthrax and SOD. I was hoping to see some sort of announcement that the singer from Fallout Boy had done a few vocals on this song Fight Em. A boy can only dream :D

I don't think they are retracking every song....they are retracking this one because they had been playing it live a lot, and Charlie changed a lot of his parts and the overall feel has improved the more they have played it.

I don't think they are retracking every song....they are retracking this one because they had been playing it live a lot, and Charlie changed a lot of his parts and the overall feel has improved the more they have played it.

they pretty much said 6 songs will be tweaked and redone,and 6 just needed vocals,nothings ever done quick in anthrax world

Until recently I had only heard this song through various crappy cell phone live recordings, I must say I dig this. I knew this song had "potential" but I just realised this is a kick ass song.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the album comes out and turns out to be a masterpiece I am quite sure I am gonna say:

"hey, who cares about the long wait now - it was worth waiting!" and "forget" it took a helluva long time for it to come out. :headbang:

... as long as one does not have to wait so many years for the next-next album to come out ...! ;-)

If the album comes out and turns out to be a masterpiece I am quite sure I am gonna say:

"hey, who cares about the long wait now - it was worth waiting!" and "forget" it took a helluva long time for it to come out. :headbang:

... as long as one does not have to wait so many years for the next-next album to come out ...! ;-)

Spot on imo.