scott tracking fight em

Away back to yer pumpin' an' shaggin' dirty cock an' leave Johnny alone.

willy.jpg

Who are you to defend him? His butt-buddy?

amazing_fun_weird_cool_stepbrothers_200907240706222957.jpg

Quite a lot of them did. They just had renewed interest after the Joey reunion ended.

I certainly don't care too much about Joey as I have said a million times. If Anthrax played Thrash metal and John Bush was on vocals I'd be okay with it.

Your obsession for John Bush is almost scary. The guy didn't want to play with ANthrax, give it a break already. Go get a tub of vasoline, a recent photo of John Bush, and put on Volume 8, im sure you'll have a great time. Then maybe one day you'll have a real life encounter with him and you can shower him with gifts and share all of your jack off stories with him. MTV can be there and watch you cry because you are so nervous.

I certainly don't care too much about Joey as I have said a million times. If Anthrax played Thrash metal and John Bush was on vocals I'd be okay with it.

Your obsession for John Bush is almost scary. The guy didn't want to play with ANthrax, give it a break already. Go get a tub of vasoline, a recent photo of John Bush, and put on Volume 8, im sure you'll have a great time. Then maybe one day you'll have a real life encounter with him and you can shower him with gifts and share all of your jack off stories with him. MTV can be there and watch you cry because you are so nervous.

Not obsessed. This is an Anthrax forum. John Bush was their best singer, therefore, I will talk about him here. By your logic, I could go tell you to get a tube of vaseline and jerkoff to a picture of Dan Spitz.

And I already met him after the show they played at the Alrosa Villa in 2003.

Although I think the album will ultimately be better with Joey singing

Don't necessarilly think so, but you cannot tell until you've heard it. And there are some people in this world who have actually heard it and it bugs me that I'm not one of them...yet? :)