Scottish bands

im really in2 the scottish scene just now

yeah youv got your big bands like CO-EXIST, GODPLAYER. MAD MAN etc but theres alota smaller bands whos are comin up gigin and are fucking awsome, bands like pigscum(feturin members of co-excist and godplayer) man must die( featuring ex regorge member, co-exist member and 2 godplayer members), pathogen, mendeed, blob etc.

also the band im in just now ...KUNT are doin quite well in the glasgow scene just now, its quite a hard scene to break but we seem to be doin it alright. terrorizer has helped us up here alot with alot of promotions etc, and also the fact that paul catton(ex medulla nocta, murder1 vocalist) has joined co-exist has also made alot of ppl look here. which is cool.

in my opinion, glasgow has the best scene in the uk if not further, maybe its me, im not to familier with any other citys or that, but i know leeds has a wicked metal thing goin to....we should all join up for gig swaps and make it in2 the british scene not just local areas, id love to see that but i need your help, every1 here who is in a band wether they be from a big city or a village 40000miles away from a city, we need to hook up and get gig swaps goin in my opinion

if your intrested in that then let me know

keep it JAGGYYYY

hey they so many scottish metal bands, soon scottish bands will be recognised the world over:headbang:

Man of the Hour are scottish. They've played some biggish gigs, including support slots with Cathedral, Winnebago Deal, Certain Death and possibly Saxon, although I have a feeling that one might have been cancelled.