Scott's spoken word

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
So he's going to be doing a spoken word and he's advertising it as, "On Nov 4 you can ask me anything you want. And I'll answer." Do you guys think anyone will ask for the truth about Dan Nelson and Worship Music and will Scott answer? He said anything. Damn I wish we could stream this.

He won't answer just because nobody won't dare ask I'm sure. People will only ask generic ass-kissing questions like "how do you feel to play with Joey Belladonna again" and "When did you first learn to play guitar" and stuff.

Looks like he IS going to answer...here's a quote about the event he just posted:

“Basically, what I’m doing on this show is a Q+A where people can ask me anything they want, and I will answer,” says Scott. “This is one of the few times where you’ll actually be getting answers out of me! Another portion of the show will be me telling stories, and one of those stories is called Keeping Up With The Kilmisters. It’s my story of meeting Lemmy for the first time in 1985, and the alcohol poisoning that ensued. Basically, it was four days of agony until a Nazi doctor in Germany fixed me. Those are the broad strokes of the story, and that’s the kind of stuff that people can expect!”

Now there just has to be someone there who will ask the right questions.

Maybe he was really met a doctor, that was a nazi, but it just came across in that way as when somebody is trying to be "cool".

Comments of his, like this one, can easily be misunderstood (especially if you are a not a native speaker), but yeah suppose it was taken out of the context.

I think the nazi thing was taken out of context, but I'd still like to point out that even back in '85, Scott's jewish. A nazi doctor. If you don't see any humor in that...

You have the remember the Scott is Jewish and was in Germany. Maybe the Doctor had some predudice or something......who knows?

Living in Germany myself, being non-German, I luckily never came across a doctor of that kind.