Scott's twitter

It is ridiculous how hard they try to look like nice boys...first they keep their mouths shut and now they are explaining...they are like politicians caught with their pants down...explaining just makes things look worse...Anyway what's there to explain? Just admit what you did...and then move on...it is whole lot easier...
I'm sure also Joey knows that he is always the 2nd option for Scott (the Bird)...but hey - even he can live with that... so C'mon Mr. Rosenfeld say that you wanted Bush but you had to settle for Belladonna!
You may copy it from here to your Twitter: "OK, I wanted John Bush, but I had to settle for Joey Belladonna."
At the moment he is not honest with Joey and that may ruin things again...

T:)

Bushthrax Support Group

IN SESSION

(Please do not disturb the disturbed.)

It's not about what singer people like, it's about how Anthrax treat their singers. And Scott does lie. He first said he wanted Bush over Joey, now he is saying he always wanted Joey over Bush. Only one can be true. So he should start being honest instead of getting more and more caught up in lies and damage control.

It's not about what singer people like, it's about how Anthrax treat their singers. And Scott does lie. He first said he wanted Bush over Joey, now he is saying he always wanted Joey over Bush. Only one can be true. So he should start being honest instead of getting more and more caught up in lies and damage control.

Exactly. And that is what I was trying to point out. But some of these people on here, can't understand. Since '05 Anthrax has had more drama than a Boy band.

I'd respect them if they were straight shoorters about the whole thing. Call a spade a spade, be men about it.

+1

I'm sick to death of the lies Scott tells. You'd think he'd stop by now, but every day seems to bring more bullshit. :erk:

I don't really mind WHO sings for the band, be it Joey or John, I love 'em both.
I just wish Scott would stop talking shit about the situation all the time.

Tell the truth, or say nothing, instead of saying one thing one week then the exact opposite the next week. Fucking hell! o_O

I think the singer situation in Anthrax is more complicated than that. It probably came down to who's more comitted in the long run and willing to sing WM songs, tour etc, The fact that they're about to do the "big four" shows probably just made it easier for them since Joey is considered the singer of the classic thrax line up.

I'd respect them if they were straight shoorters about the whole thing. Call a spade a spade, be men about it.
That's what I'm talkin' about. Quit the political BS and tell the TRUTH! It would be a rare and enlightening thing. I am sad Bush is gone, but honestly I have bigger fish to fry. I wish the Boys luck, but in my opinion this is an abortion. If I'm proved wrong so be it. It is what it is. I just hope Bush doesn't retire permanently. Have a Blatz, and we'll all feel better in the morning.

I'm sorry to say that the ones I've heard so far (live versions with Dan) do not impress me...

T:)

Even if they did decide to be straight up this time.... who'd believe them. Jesus, they've been bouncing around from story to story, singer to singer, back to another story, followed by some bullshit, then a bit of damage control, on to some other story. All under the guise of some "This is who we are" and "We have to be true to ourselves" horse-shit.
Anthrax is just one big soap opera today with more drama and fucked up twists then any season of Lost vs. 90210.
I'd say they have reached the status of Pathetic.

I'm going to go Youtube the Ozzy Osbourne variety show now to see some musical integrety.
:Smug:

I was just thinking that Anthrax's situation is just like Van Halen's:
- At the height of their popularity both bands fire their lead singers.

- The new versions of both bands manage to succeed, but some old fans can't get into their new music, even though the "new" guys have been in the band longer than the former singers.

- Both bands fire (well, depends on who you ask) their second singers. They get their first singers back, but it doesn't work out in the long run.

- Both bands find a great third singer, make an album, but in the end it just doesn't work out.

- Both bands get their second singers back for a money making tour, but nothing happens after that.

- Both bands catch the fans off guard, and get their first singers back again, without one original bass or guitar player, but "this time it's for real".

Even though Van Halen fucked things up royally, I'm pretty optimistic that Anthrax will do well. They deserve it after years of chaos. (Van Halen don't.)

I was just thinking that Anthrax's situation is just like Van Halen's:
- At the height of their popularity both bands fire their lead singers.

- The new versions of both bands manage to succeed, but some old fans can't get into their new music, even though the "new" guys have been in the band longer than the former singers.

- Both bands fire (well, depends on who you ask) their second singers. They get their first singers back, but it doesn't work out in the long run.

- Both bands find a great third singer, make an album, but in the end it just doesn't work out.

- Both bands get their second singers back for a money making tour, but nothing happens after that.

- Both bands catch the fans off guard, and get their first singers back again, without one original bass or guitar player, but "this time it's for real".

Even though Van Halen fucked things up royally, I'm pretty optimistic that Anthrax will do well. They deserve it after years of chaos. (Van Halen don't.)

I certainly see your correlation. However for Anthrax the singer number needs to be upped by 1. That's okay, though. Neil Turbin is easy to forget.:lol: