Scumbag Junkies.

-Loco-

Knives.
Apr 17, 2009
So, was walking home from uni after realisation that i'm struggling with a subject for which I have an exam to sit on thursday. Strolling along, listening to music, as you do. I notice up ahead some guy stopping people and then continuing to walk. Realizing as I walked closer to what appeared to be a junkie, I decided to cross the road to avoid him because I knew it would interrupt the best bit in the song I was listening to. So he crosses the road at the same time, starts waving at me...I reluctantly take out an ear piece, he goes ' Got a spare quid fir the bus min' Meaning 'Got money I can have to fund my 3 pregnant sisters/girlfriends that eat coco crack with milk for breakfast?' so I reply..POLITELY

'No man, sorry'

So what does the cunt with the fucked up nose do?! spits on me. I rage. Start walking towards him, with my earphones in... get too distracted and appeased by necrophagist..so I immediately turn for home.

But fuck sake, If i'd had my car I would have run him over. Back in the day junkies used to just accept it, now they've gotten rude(r). Wanted to smack this cunt into the gutter.

Finished. :loco:

Anyone else had this? Hopefully got their revenge?:heh:
It was just down my street, if i see him again i wont hesitate the next time.

dude respect for having that much self controle.
I would have problems controling myself if someone spits on me, especially if I replied politlely.
maybe if my gf would calm me down there would be hope, but if i'm alone and something like this happens...deppends on my daily mood if I go beserk or not I guess.

God I fucking hate people like that. I had a group of loitering shit head kids ask me for a light. My reply was "sorry I don't smoke."

They start firing off about how I'm a fag etc... etc...

I told them to get fucked.

Then I hear them go "nice Honda" as I get into my car. I said thanks, where is your car? As they obviously didn't have one. :lol:

Assholes.

Meth head at the public housing building in Downtown I was stayin' at decided to break into the room I was staying with my buddy Chris and put a knife to my throat.

I hung him 16 stories up out the window. No tolerance for scumfucks.

Then I hear them go "nice Honda" as I get into my car. I said thanks, where is your car? As they obviously didn't have one. :lol:

I have a honda too :lol: Great cars! Too good to get shit on the wheels though :p

Haha guys some of your responses are hilarious!

Thanks Mago, I was going to get my sis to drive down the road so I could follow the shit head, pop him one and then jump in the ride. Too much effort and co-ordination was needed :p And i'd been studying for an exam all day and realised I wasn't getting very far, so my patience really was limiting, Maybe some might say I was too coward?

I never, ever stop. I just completely ignore. Sometimes show the palm of one hand open as a "don´t know, don´t care" sign, but never look them in the eyes, never hear a word, never even remotely stop walking. It´s like a hot girl technique to avoid jerks on the street lol

Thanks Mago, I was going to get my sis to drive down the road so I could follow the shit head, pop him one and then jump in the ride. Too much effort and co-ordination was needed :p And i'd been studying for an exam all day and realised I wasn't getting very far, so my patience really was limiting, Maybe some might say I was too coward?

that would be too much effort I think ;)
if you didnt react right away it shows that it wasnt worth the trouble for you anyway...

one time some shitheads threw a bottle of water into my open window (first floor), and I immediately saw blood...if those idiots wouldnt have been on roller blades would have jumped out the window right away :lol:

bu you can never know...sometimes its better not to overreact anyway.
so, in that case it was to best you could do to stay calm :)

I pretend i'm getting a phone call and cruise on passed with my phone to my ear. no eye contact.
works on greenpeace and red cross people too!

Sorry to hear about that man - i can imagine you were ragin' up pretty hardcore

Shayne, that's such a good idea why didn't I think of that :p!

P.S buy my Trip Rec if you really feel that bad haha