Scythes of Bodom peeps?

c666

Metal Meets 7 Sisters
Nov 16, 2004
SE PA
Hey! I finally remembered through the insanity of college froshness that there were people from SOB on Ultimate Metal. Drop me one...no one likes metal around here...it's out of hand, and I'm in withdrawal. o_O Just can't handle it. Did anyone catch the Bodom show in Philly? How was it? I wanted to go but had no one to go with.

Yo d00dz3nhaus3ns, what's the dilly yo?

Err.. seriously, they used to post here, I believe it was Zarok and loWildChild who did the site, PM them or see if they have a mailadress in their profile, I cant be arsed looking

c666 said:
Hey! I finally remembered through the insanity of college froshness that there were people from SOB on Ultimate Metal. Drop me one...no one likes metal around here...it's out of hand, and I'm in withdrawal. o_O Just can't handle it. Did anyone catch the Bodom show in Philly? How was it? I wanted to go but had no one to go with.

HEY C666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back on Scythes i was Enkeli...here i'm HalfpintHenkka...haven't seen you in a while!! msg me soon!

Oh I have your MSN on my MSN thingy...or whatever...yeah, but mine's different now...my school address, so just be on for an extended amount of time so I can send you a message, or I'll PM you mine. And yeah, I still say peeps, LOL. I quite freely admit that I am a huge dork. :D Anyway, yeah, anyone know what exactly is up with SOB? I so very much miss it. Anyhoo, off to dive into lovely studying and homework..wish I had been able to bring my bass with me still...blah.