SD 2.0 Metal Foundry Authorization pb

kaamosprod

Mikka
Apr 17, 2009
Paris - France
Hi

i own SD 2.0 since 2009. (i've bought it of course)

i've bought yesterday the metal foundry expansion that i've installed without any pb.

when i've seen that i could not see the "combined presets", i've search here and saw that i must install sd 2.1 update to unlock the combined presets. so i did it without any pb.

BUT NOW , when i open metal foundry, toontrack ask me to enter the serial number !!!

the problem is that there is no serial number with metal foundry... i've searching on the cd's, on the box... there is mentioned on the booklet "no serial number".

I don't know what to do... because when i write the sd2.0 number... it doesn't works... i'm blocked...

Please help me...

You need to go online and register your product in your user are - then you will receive your serial number. At least that's what I've done in the past.

yes, it's basically what i want to do...

but the problem is that when i want to register a new product, you have to give a serial number, but in the expansion metal foundry box, there is stipulated that : " no serial number for this product"

so i'm locked...

Question débile, mais est-ce que tu as pensé à demander de l'aide sur le forum de Toontrack? Ou a envoyer un mail au service d'aide?

oui, bien sur.

mais vu que je l'ai acheté hier, ils n'ont pas eu le temps de me repondre. et jme dis que peut etre d'autres personnes ont deja eu ce pb.

le truc est que avant d'installer l'update, le metal foundry se lancait nikel sans me demander aucun serial.

c'est l'update qui a foutu la merde.

jvais essayer ce soir de désinstaller MF et de le réinstaller par dessus l'update de sd2.1 et non l'inverse.

peut etre que ca vient de la...

In the box there is supposed to be a jacket on the DVD with the serial number on it. If you didn't get it then I would either contact Toontrack so they can validate your item or contact the store where you purchased it.

Or nowadays I think they ship all the disks with S2. So you can have the disks but not the serial number authorisation, which you then purchase (I got mine from Florida Music).

I got my copies from sweetwater, all of them via electronic delivery. What they do is send out a pack of discs that contain the installers for all of toontracks shit (all the EZX, SDX, and SD 2.0 as well as drum tracker etc...).

Then they send you the serial via email (the ones you want to buy). You register with that and when you log into toontrack you get an unlock for your machine.

The downside, is my stupid TMF discs were fucked so I had to get new ones. So I got new ones and they were also fucked. So they eventually gave me the corrupt files in my account on toontrack.com.