Sear CD

Eh up Dunc, thanks for posting that, I was going to get round to it myself, but for some reason I couldn't get the UM forums all this week!

Mariner said:
:cool:

ill go for it. i hope i dont need visa or something :eek:

Hey Mariner - Got your email this morning, will be emailing you shortly but here's a run down of how you can pay:

The price will be £4 including shipping in the UK and £5 the rest of the world, as Dunc mentioned. We will except International money orders, Postal orders, and personal cheques (UK residents only) - We will except cash only if it is highly concealed, but can't be held responsible if it goes missing. And we will be setting up a PayPal option very soon.

For samples of the CD go to http://listen.to/sear

Mariner said:
come on! no-one interested in sear? :eek: sjeee

+90 views already..
I'm also interested in sear, but i didn't just wanne post "hey, cool :hotjump:" or something like that.
I just thought to myself that it was nice, and was gonna contact him if i had some money, and didn't think it was so important to let you all know that...

But anyway, it's cool!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :D :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

deathfalls said:
what about someone in the US getting this cd? is it possible to order it from that site as well...? thanks.

Hi there, I have a PayPal account that you could use is you have a credit card etc... Otherwise I'm pretty sure that you can get an International Money Order from the US postal service too.

At the current US$ exchange rate, the EP is $7.85 including shipping.

Anyone wishing to use currency conversion, try this site http://www.ozforex.com.au/

Thanks to all that have posted here so far!

Danny [Sear] said:
Thanks very much!

Anyone wishing to pay via paypal.com can do so by sending money to dan@sea-red.fsnet.co.uk @ www.paypal.com
Put Sear EP in the subject - don't leave it blank as I use this paypal account for my Ebaying, and I might send you some moldy cheese or a cliff richard LP by accident! ;o)

I will order the album I guess (oke, next month when I have money again haha), I just cant get these great songs out of my head, wonderfull!

DragonLady1 said:
I will order the album I guess (oke, next month when I have money again haha), I just cant get these great songs out of my head, wonderfull!

Really cool of you to say so! Thanks very much :D

Sol: Why not reach into them pockets of yours and treat your self? :)

I will throw in a mystery gift for the first 15 orders! (My used undies, the mystery is how the hell do they move on their own?)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
hey do you guys play live?

We've been trying to get a band together for a few years, what's important to us is that we get on with the people in the band on every level, and we haven't been lucky enough to meet the right peeps.

After Dominion, which was at the best of times a lot of hard work, we understood the consequences of being in a band with the wrong people, how it can eventually destroy a band and all your morale... so we thought, bollocks - we can do it on our own and if the right people come along then so be it - but we're not limited to who we work with either, as in, if we want to work with some people on a track by track basis then that's cool too... In fact you all should check out www.be-immune.com , Immune are a Leeds based band that are similar to Tool and Massive Attack, and Sear are currently working on a new track with a couple of those guys...

We would love to gig at some stage, but mostly in Europe - people tend to be much more open minded about music on mainland Europe than here...

why dont you just play just the two of yous like? how many people would you need? id like to get yous to play paris with us, thatd be a dead good evening :cool:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
why dont you just play just the two of yous like? how many people would you need? id like to get yous to play paris with us, thatd be a dead good evening :cool:

We'd love to play in Paris! but with the 2 of us, it wouldn't be possible, if you buy the CD you'll understand why! ;)