Sear CD

Bollocks! My name changed because this PC at work is logged in as an old name I used for a different forum! I play in another band called Brody - hence the name... we're influenced by Soundgarden, Alice In chains, Tool... www.mp3.com/brody_ for the music and www.brodyweb.co.uk for some info :)

::hides::

Danny [Brody] said:
We'd love to play in Paris! but with the 2 of us, it wouldn't be possible, if you buy the CD you'll understand why! ;)

would you swap yer cd for an old super nintendo with 2 controllers and 'super mario all stars' ?

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
would you swap yer cd for an old super nintendo with 2 controllers and 'super mario all stars' ?

I would if I didn't already have one already! :D

Even in old money £5 is a bargain!

Mariner said:
hey danny. i sent you an email back last week... cheers ;)

Yeah I got it, I look forward to recieving your cash :D \m/

It would be cool if someone could do a mini review of it for this forum... You be up for it?

Danny [Sear] said:
Yeah I got it, I look forward to recieving your cash :D \m/

It would be cool if someone could do a mini review of it for this forum... You be up for it?

ah yeah sure :)
i never did it really but hey!

the EP is really good, but frankly speaking i like demo material a bit more. maybe it is because the EP is so 'quiet' and 'subdued' ... i don't know. it's just matter of my taste. the EP is worth buying anyway. let your soul rise and fly to the dreamland...

Sopel said:
let your soul rise and fly to the dreamland...

oh man, i wept when i read that...dont pull such beautiful poetry in public, you know it makes me cry :cry:

what's wrong with you guys? do you still need to share your sarcasm with everybody?

mehdi, this time i didn't take it as a joke. i feel like you're making fun of my feelings and emotions.

I'm bloody serious:

SPIRIT FLY HIGH
SOUL RISE
RISE ABOVE IT
SPIRIT FLY HIGH
SOUL RISE
RISE ABOVE IT

Cant be a coincidence if you ask me :mad:

i know that but its fun getting the shit out of people.
thats why mehdi said that. (eh?) and if you go onto it, then its fuckin funny of course ;)

im sorry for not taking the internet as seriously as you do. from now on ill try to be dead anal when ill come online.