Sear CD

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
im sorry for not taking the internet as seriously as you do. from now on ill try to be dead anal when ill come online.

from one extreme to the other.

i don't want anyone to be serious all the time. that's deadly dull. the same story if you are still sarcastic. do you get it? im sure you do, but you french, you'll write something boorish anyway.

Sopel said:
from one extreme to the other.

i don't want anyone to be serious all the time. that's deadly dull. the same story if you are still sarcastic. do you get it? im sure you do, but you french, you'll write something boorish anyway.

ah can you spare me the jimmy moralist please.

okido

i received that disc yesterday and i cant get over it. its probably playing for the 30th time now and its fucking amazing. i advise you all to buy it since its not that far away musically as antimatter and it is as great. dark, gloomy, catchy, surprising, bit expirimental, aaaaaah go-ed!!!

5 Euros; just dont buy your booze for this evening.

Wow! Cheers! Very kind words...

Come on you lot! I can't believe that Mariner is the only one from this forum to order our CD. If you all like Antimatter I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with this CD, from the song writing to production. It is bloody good. And that's swearing. ;oD

\m/

Danny [Sear] said:
Wow! Cheers! Very kind words...

Come on you lot! I can't believe that Mariner is the only one from this forum to order our CD. If you all like Antimatter I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with this CD, from the song writing to production. It is bloody good. And that's swearing. ;oD

\m/
yah! very true. come on people go for the disc...

oh 5£ instead of 5€ (as i said before...) thats like 7€30cent..... so whats the problem?

ah stop yer moaning..can i buy it from the CEO of strangelights records?? preferably in a boozer passed under the table wrapped in a brown paper bag?? I dont wanna mail order stuff cos im lazy and that