Loud As Light
Daemonicus
Dark Vital Flames
Second Sky
Nightingale
Witherscape

..and more.

2011 will be a good year? hopefully.

Please print Second Sky t-shirts :) Shirts + logos before the actual release, hey it's been done before!

All I know is, it's been way too long since Dan's last release and nobody knows when these projects will actually become a 'reality'.

I think Dan should get some micro projects going again in the same vein as Karaboudjan, Steel, Odyssey... just quick, three-song meals ready to go, to satiate the fans :Spin:

All I know is, it's been way too long since Dan's last release and nobody knows when these projects will actually become a 'reality'.

I think Dan should get some micro projects going again in the same vein as Karaboudjan, Steel, Odyssey... just quick, three-song meals ready to go, to satiate the fans :Spin:

He just released the new Odyssey album!

Or just re-release Steel. That would be awesome. That vinyl is hard to track down. And when it does show up, man is it expensive!