What's Dan up to RIGHT NOW?

Apr 26, 2003
I haven't seen an update from Dan in quite a while, but does anyone know what he's up to right now, musically? Second Sky? Nightingale? The second Moontower album? Odyssey? Nothing at all?

Hello everyone...
At the moment I am mixing the Second Sky Marillion cover/remake for their Remix competition.
The deadline is 31th of December and the bass is not yet recorded, but we'll make it, if nothing weird happens. Apart from that I am writing new material for both Second Sky and Nightingale. I plan to record the backingtrax for both albums during a break from my dayjob May/June 2004 and then continue with overdubs in my sparetime the remaining time of the year (Nightingale might be ready sooner, but Second Sky will be ready when it's ready!!) My workingtitle for the Nightingale album is "Invisible" and Second Sky will 'steal' the title from the 'killed' Unicorn album "Souldiving"
I have just recovered from a nasty intestine-problem (I still have some really really nasty stuff to go thru at the hospital involving a lot of things going places where the sun doesn't shine..but that's life when you stress for a living...)

Merry Xmas everyone

Dan

(I still have some really really nasty stuff to go thru at the hospital involving a lot of things going places where the sun doesn't shine..but that's life when you stress for a living...)

Merry Xmas everyone

Dan[/QUOTE]
Been there, done that:ill:
Happy holidays anyway!

Thanatopsis123 said:
I was joking, like, obviously, pffft, pa-shaw, duh, sheesh, like totally.

*flips hair and stomps away pouting*

Yeah, I know you were. If I were any good with those smiley face thingy's I would have put one at the end of my reply, but I suck.