See video, photos and more from the JAXX show!!!!

I agree, it was by far the best Nevermore show i've been too... plus getting the care bear from the top of jim's birthday cake is probably the greatest souvenir ever haha

as for the ride...A bitch and a half is an understatement! for some reason it took like 4 hours to get back, but in the end well worth it!

You need to go to the name change thread and fix that, it's a terrible way to introduce yourself.

So did everyone meet up or what?

How was the show besides that very strange review we got?

Sounds like everyone was squished like sardines. Yah they told me Jim was flyin' in for the show. That owns. You guys were truly lucky.

Jody42147 said:
Yah they told me Jim was flyin' in for the show. That owns.
totally, as it means he's doing fine.
agu.gif

Did they start covering Cacophony towards the end of their solo-off? That was pretty awesome.

I have to say I feel sorry for anyone in a shred war with Jeff.

Great pics and video, by the way.

Hey, I threw a review of the show up on the main page at www.smnnews.com as well as the setlists for Nevermore and Evergrey. What a fuckin' AWESOME show, I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Holy crap did it rule.

Metal Steph: I right behind you, front row in front of Broderick all night, w/ the long hair, worker shirt and Apocalyptica T. Warrel was giving you all sorts of awesome looks and faces. I hope they turned out to be as funny as they looked. \m/