See video, photos and more from the JAXX show!!!!

I cant move, and I aggrivated my already fucked up knee. Best NEvermore show I've ever been too, awesome meeting all of you guys, sorry I couldnt hang around longer. Alright time to go to bed finally. Will go brush your tounge!

Moonlapse said:
Did they start covering Cacophony towards the end of their solo-off? That was pretty awesome.

I have to say I feel sorry for anyone in a shred war with Jeff.

Great pics and video, by the way.

I can't think of what that is but I know it. Is it Cacophony, i'm thinking it's from Alcatrazz solo by Yngwie....could be wrong...

Holy shit - that video I shot has been viewed over 11,000 times in one day. Who says shred is dead.

MetalSteph said:
Holy shit - that video I shot has been viewed over 11,000 times in one day. Who says shred is dead.

So, that video must be the reason You Tube is down right now... :lol:

Mike posted it over at the seven string forums. It was promptly reposted four more times as different people found it.

Will Bozarth said:
..such an awesome show, though! had to have been the best Nvrmr show I've been to thus far

edit: That ride home was a bitch and a half, eh?

Glad you guys made it safe, I could not imagine driving all the way back after the show. So glad I took a vacation day, drove back taking my time....

DanSMN said:
Hey, I threw a review of the show up on the main page at www.smnnews.com as well as the setlists for Nevermore and Evergrey. What a fuckin' AWESOME show, I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Holy crap did it rule.

Metal Steph: I right behind you, front row in front of Broderick all night, w/ the long hair, worker shirt and Apocalyptica T. Warrel was giving you all sorts of awesome looks and faces. I hope they turned out to be as funny as they looked. \m/

I'm retarded and don't remember. But i was trying to film video, shot photos, and not show my underwear all at the same time.