See you all at the fest

J. Golden

Heaven and Hell Records
Oct 12, 2009
here
www.heavenandhellrecords.com
We are nearly ready.

Well not much longer now and we get to see you all again. Hopefully there will be another gaggle of Canadians this year. (do they call them gaggle or flock?)

So those who have seen us at festivals before know pretty much how we work. Are prices are set and reasonable. We also have been known to do raffles and giveaways...so who knows.

* We are bringing CDs, LPs, DVDs, cassettes, and whatever else I might feel like pack

* over 1400 different albums to select from

* CDs as low as $3.00

* only one (1) copy per album, we don't carry back stock to festivals Every festival there are always people who comeback over to pick up that CD they waited on, so grab it while you can.

* We carry several of the bands playing the fest, and bands who have played past ragnarokkr fests

* we typically have special deals

* I hate to haggle (Jasonic):heh:
* I will have Jamie with me, my better half, the half that people actually like

* Witches Mark 'Bringers of Heavy Metal Death' CDs have gotten lower since we announced the exclusive deal for festival goers to order the remaining copies. We will of course bring whatever few are left. THEY ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT

* and remember, we

Then you are not a good businessman!

you think? Well Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc seem to be doing ok and typically you don't walk in there a negotiate prices.

Only put that their to snag you. :lol: Not the reaction I was hoping for but a reaction nonetheless. Oh Jason you are a good guy, and fun.:kickass:

Seriously though; our prices are already more than fair and there are often deals on top off that. How many other mail orders offer FREE shipping, FREE gifts with orders, on top of low prices, and then some times might even do something as nutty as a %50 sale on everything? I'll answer that for you; not many. So I think things are good I would say.

LOL -
Hey man, I buy what I want when I want it......

Sure, I usually look for the best price.
For some reason that seems to irk folks....

But yea, I have gotten some good deals from you in the past.

I have never made a negative comment on your prices.

And no, I will not haggle with you if you have something I want.

I will save my negotiating skills for Mendyke.