seeing anthrax in Sydney today!!!!

Got the time and antisocial they always go over well,only played evil twin from new album,they could easily drop I am the law now,I think that song has had its run all in all they played main stage and had a massive crowd,on the downside it’s a festival and they only got 45 mins,still happy though they seem to be re energised

Reactions: redfly
Got the time and antisocial they always go over well,only played evil twin from new album,they could easily drop I am the law now,I think that song has had its run all in all they played main stage and had a massive crowd,on the downside it’s a festival and they only got 45 mins,still happy though they seem to be re energised
I agree about Law, and a few others. They have so many great ignored songs.

The Adelaide show was amazing. Missed Behemoth due to drinks, but both Anthrax and Slayer were sensational..... Sold out, the place was packed, and the atmosphere for both bands was killer.

Good to bump into aliasp too - don't forget to send me that photo mate!!!!!

I saw Anthrax in Adelaide, they were great.

Being a support act it was a short set, but hopefully next time I will see them play a little longer.

Slayer and Behemoth were awesome, in particular Slayer - what a great show !!! It's a shame I won't get to see them play live again, but I totally understand why Slayer are riding off into the sunset but will miss them. They are one of a kind and their will never be another Slayer !!!

I missed the VIP with Anthrax, but someone was telling me when I was in the merch line, that it was a good experience although the Anthrax guy's would only "fist bump" and not actually shake hands.. what is with that ? Are they too worried about catching something ? If I paid over $ 100 to meet and greet you would think shaking a hand is not too much to expect, but to each their own. I would still like to meet them and maybe get an album or two signed.

Reactions: redfly
I saw Anthrax in Adelaide, they were great.

Being a support act it was a short set, but hopefully next time I will see them play a little longer.

Slayer and Behemoth were awesome, in particular Slayer - what a great show !!! It's a shame I won't get to see them play live again, but I totally understand why Slayer are riding off into the sunset but will miss them. They are one of a kind and their will never be another Slayer !!!

I missed the VIP with Anthrax, but someone was telling me when I was in the merch line, that it was a good experience although the Anthrax guy's would only "fist bump" and not actually shake hands.. what is with that ? Are they too worried about catching something ? If I paid over $ 100 to meet and greet you would think shaking a hand is not too much to expect, but to each their own. I would still like to meet them and maybe get an album or two signed.
It’s more the guitarists I think so the hands don’t tense up,you could imagine it would be wear and tear after a while,probably a germ thing to lol