Self-esteem thread

Dhatura

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2003
a pretty how town
Visit site
Would all of you with low or non-existing self-esteem post your pictures here please? (I've heard posting pictures of yourselves means you have healthy self-esteem, so go ahead if you don't want to be losers.)

selfesteem.jpg

Dhatura said:
(I've heard posting pictures of yourselves means you have healthy self-esteem, so go ahead if you don't want to be losers.)
where did you hear it dear? u surely misunderstood sg. :Smug:

ehhhmmm, we are the anathema forum... it is just a matter of time...

What do you think should we siege the Katatonia forum too?

Dhatura said:
I don't think Linkin Park sound like Savage Garden. But The Rasmus do.
You're right about that also. But hear the nicey vocals on that song (don't remember the name, fuck! :ill: ) with the video of a girl crying in the bathroom, ruining her make-up n' stuff... that's deffo savage garden.

Achernar said:
You're right about that also. But hear the nicey vocals on that song (don't remember the name, fuck! :ill: ) with the video of a girl crying in the bathroom, ruining her make-up n' stuff... that's deffo savage garden.

Maybe the vocals, but not the music.

DragonLady1 said:
The Rasmus sucks big time, Linkin Park has some good moments tho, it would be much better if the singer wouldnt put his rap parts into the music ;)

but thats off topic ;)

That's not the singer's rap parts but there are two singers, one of them is the Savage Garden boyo, the other one's the rapper.

Personally, I like some rap and I like the rap parts in rock/metal as well. :)

Dhatura said:
Read the first post, that's the immediate motivation behind my words. The other is that we haven't seen your picture yet, now take the chance!

Hmmmm, you see my face everyday... just have a look at my avatar ;)
<--------|

and I wouldn´t post such a picture... Never saw your face either... :err: