self promotion @ the DT forum :)

wildfyr

unus spiritus est
Oct 10, 2001
real-time
eyesoffyr.com
Ok. I've already posted this at the Self-Promotion board but I'm going to repost here and here only because you are all my special friends. Heh.

The Eyes of Fyr Foto Gallery site is finally ( :rolleyes: ) up and running.

UM Bands covered in the Music section of the Foto Gallery include:

Aggression Core
Amon Amarth
Arch Enemy
Dark Tranquillity
Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad)
Nevermore
Novembers Doom
Opeth
Soilwork
Symphony X
Vehemence

An In Flames page is there but they're not an Official UM band anymore. Just thought I'd mention their presence in the Foto Gallery anyway. There are 50+ bands covered so far!

The site's interactive features (search & data submission forms) are not yet available though. Sorry about that.

If you visit my new site and would like to submit questions or comments, please submit them to wildfyr@eyesoffyr.com until the Contact page is completed.

-rh

(Will probably just post a link to the Self-Promo board for the other UM bands :p )

*bumps*

Nicely done! You rule, Rebecca!

wildfyr said:
what's this about a bribe? :zombie:

sorry. i haven't been following the threads for a while so i'm clueless! :lol:
You'll get it when you meet me in person. :oops: :p :worship::loco:

Nick and Arch: Thanks you guys! I'm glad you like the site. :tickled:

Hmm. Silence from everyone else? Not many other responses. They must still be viewing. (heh, sure, yeah right). :lol:

Gotta go. Busy busy @ work. Just checking in occasionally. Will post more later tonight perhaps. =)

You consider us... me(?) friend. :D :D :D

Many consider me an enemy.... and send me anthrax and bloody knives.............

yah...

Anyways, great photos there Rebecca.

I enjoyed staring at the hott metal guys.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Thank you Miolo and mousewings. I spent a lot of sleepless nights working on that site, so your comments do mean a great deal to me.

I probably won't ask for any further criticism from this community and another one I shared it with (a non-metal, non-UM band's forum). There were some issues with my site that I couldn't do anything about all day yesterday and it's completely my fault for not checking. I'm kind of sadden that no one here even emailed me about it. It was rather important. I broke one of the golden rules of XHTML coding. It's been fixed now, and The Turtles pages have been added. Feel free to visit and validate if you want. I'm going back to work now... latah

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

/Rebecca

wildfyr said:
I probably won't ask for any further criticism from this community and another one I shared it with (a non-metal, non-UM band's forum). There were some issues with my site that I couldn't do anything about all day yesterday and it's completely my fault for not checking. I'm kind of sadden that no one here even emailed me about it. It was rather important. I broke one of the golden rules of XHTML coding. It's been fixed now, and The Turtles pages have been added. Feel free to visit and validate if you want. I'm going back to work now... latah
well i wouldn't recognize an xhtml issue if it hit me in the face with a hammer, which is probably exactly what it did when i checked your site yesterday, but i must say the design does look good. as for the content, i only checked the pics, and aside from a typo at some point, the pages seemed quite interesting (too bad there's few of them for now) and informative. :)

wildfyr said:
Hmm. Silence from everyone else? Not many other responses.
well, I figured an unimaginative comment from a complete stranger wouldn´t make much of a difference but since...

wildfyr said:
I spent a lot of sleepless nights working on that site, so your comments do mean a great deal to me.
...I´ll just tell you the sleepless nights weren´t in vain. ;)
looks really good, indeed.

rahvin: ok. you're forgiven then. :)

Arch: heh, funny. :p

Delirious: Thank you very much. It's rewarding to read positive comments. I know there are some navigational issues that I should probably address on some pages. Accessibility issues, etc. As well as some GRAMMAR and probably spelling issues too. :lol: :p I'll get to those, but I'm not too worried about it. I'll leave it to the language patrol to fret and sweat over that. :lol: :lol:

Wes: Hi! :wave: