Self-Promotion Thread

Oh dear, that explains why I only frequent a handful of forums. There are so many dickheads on ones like that, unfortunately. :(

SuffocationTour.jpg

You're in that band? I like the band name - what does it mean?

Hehe Wild is a cool surname. :) If that was my surname I'd call my first born Youth Gone.

Oh dear, that explains why I only frequent a handful of forums. There are so many dickheads on ones like that, unfortunately. :(

Well when you act like a pretentious wanker you get what you deserve.

You're in that band? I like the band name - what does it mean?

Hehe Wild is a cool surname. :) If that was my surname I'd call my first born Youth Gone.

yeh, Wild is a good surname for a drummer :headbang:

I joined about 2 months ago, Denny Blake (Singer/Guitarist for Stargazer) was doing drums but has too much on his plate currently, as you could imagine, given he's in a bout 18 bands. So pretty much a lucky break.

On the name, I think it's to do with the art of war stuff, the singer/songerwrited/guitarist, Don, is really into Japanese/Asian mythology and stuff; although I'm not entirely sure about it all, i just play the drums :kickass:

NB - Thats denny drumming on those tracks on the myspace, we'll be recording in mid-April :cool:

edit - my Dad wanted to call me Meanan as my first name :lol:

Hi guys, call it spam if you will, but if you can look past that and are keen on new music please check out the latest offering from melbourne 5 piece metal band "orchid ablaze".This is OA's 3rd recording and are looking to finally break through with the new and long awaited EP ' the aftermath ', in-stores from march 23.

To hear the promo track 'dead to me' please go to www.myspace.com/orchidablaze - Cheers!

If you're in Sydney this Friday, 18 May, come to this gig!!

BLACK ASYLUM
Rather Be Dead
A Red Dawn (SA)
Damarill

At the Lewisham Hotel, Cnr Parramatta Road and Old Canterbury Road, Lewisham (Yes that's right, the old Haunted Castle for those old enough to remember!!)

*edit*
Forgot some important info -

First band starts at 9pm
$10 entry

By the way, this is a Rock Feast gig!

Post-Mortem Records, Atrocity Productions & Touring, Ward 69 Projects, Anti-Human Records and Triple J's Full Metal Racket
Presents ...

FESTIVAL OF THE DEAD '07

Featuring Special Guests -

THE BERZERKER (UK/Aus)
AKERCOCKE (UK)
FLESHGORE (Ukr)
THE AMENTA (UK/Aus)

Fri, 19th October
@ The Arena, Brisbane QLD (18+)
w/ Astriaal & The Dead

Sat, 20th October
@ The Factory, Sydney NSW (18+)
w/ BloodDuster, Astriaal, Terrorust, Ruins & Grotesque

Sun, 21st October
@ Crowbar CS Uni, Wagga Wagga NSW (18+)
w/ Leicohotica, Grotesque, Mytile Vey Lorth, Sobrusion, Diamorah & Heathen Ritual

Thurs, 25th October
@ Fowlers Live, Adelaide SA (Lic/All-Ages)
w/ Beyond Mortal Dreams

Fri, 26th October
@ Heat Nightclub, Perth WA (18+)
w/ Pathogen, Grotesque, Nexus & Alchemont

Sat, 27th October
@ HiFi Bar, Melbourne VIC (18+)
w/ BloodDuster, Astriaal, Terrorust & Grotesque

Sun, 28th October
@ HiFi Bar, Melbourne VIC (Under 18's)
w/ The Day Everything Becomes Nothing

l_4c3f9f0c8f9e54847c851107b2d76fd5.jpg

Tickets available through usual outlets NOW!

Vocalist looking to join band in Adelaide if you are interested in knowing more about me or know a band looking for a vocalist please drop me a line!

CHEERS!

Hey guys,

Let me start by saying this post in not intended to be totally promotional! I know thats hard to believe but please try and trust me.
Im really hoping to help the label in anyway I can.

Now I have examined the label and the bands signed to it, aswell as the webstore and other areas of business and have a few ideas I'd like to introduce to the company.

But I love getting other people's opinion so I was wondering if you could all do me a massive favour and was wondering if anybody had some time that they could take a look at the website, twitter and the different bands we have signed and give me there honest feedback on it.

I love getting constructive criticism (and by constructive i don't mean posts that just say "this is shit, this is shit..etc") and am willing to listen to all ideas and suggestions. If any of your ideas are you used I will make sure to credit you and try to send something your way as a thanks (dont expect anything huge, we aren't exactly millionaires! )

So heres a link to the website, twitter and all the bands we have signed:

Label website: www.apocrypharecords.com
Webstore: store.apocrypharecords.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ApocryphaRecord

Bands:
SYN- www.myspace.com/synmeta
BLASPHEMOUS CREATION- www.myspace.com/blasphemouscreation
ZEBADIAH CROWE- www.myspace.com/zebadiahcrowe
PHANTASMA- www.myspace.com/phantasma666
BLOOD SPLATTER TRILOGY- www.myspace.com/bloodsplattertrilogy

Thanks again guys and looking forward to your feedback!

BerserkerfoX - Melodic death metal from Melbourne, Australia. Check out our debut album "History.Altar.Ashes" on MySpace.

Thanks tonnes y'all!