Selling A Denim Jacket!

Even as a die hard Metallica fan, I can acknowledge Megadeth's technical prowess, and so can Lars (OH GOD!!!). I just don't listen to Megadeth because it has too much of a punk attitude and not much of a metal attitude, and I can't stand Dave's vocals (though he can sing better than me).

I can see the punk attitude in a few Megadeth songs like Peace Sells etc (Nevermind the cover of Anarchy in the UK :lol:) but listen to all of Rust In Peace and tell me that isn't pure metal awesomeness and I'll show you a sober Irish man.

As for Dave's vocals, I love them. He doesn't add an AHHHH or BABYYYY YEAHHHH to the end of each line. :p :lol:

Don't get me wrong though, I loved Metallica for a while up until the release of Death Magnetic then I just went off them. I think more than anything it's the attitude of the band, hard to explain, also I thought DM was going to take them back to been good but it ended up being HORRIBLE, I HATED it. Massive let down, suck my balls Metallica. :lol:

well 2 things, I own a Kill Em All shirt, dont actually have a MoP shirt so there is at least one person that wears one, and ddhase i cant see ur pic as u set it to private lol

For someone like diddy, who would just shut Metallica off due to Megadeth fanboyism, that's an opinion about Metallica that I can't stand.

read what i fucking wrote i hated them before i liked megadeth work that fucker out...

i hate his voice and their commercial ways.

and nah pablokers i thought it was funny too lol and sorry journey man for my shite english as i cant be bothered to type perfectly all the time :)

also im sorry for the misunderstanind i seriously was just re-railing the thread! once again its been derailed but this time im leaving it lol