sellings of A Natural Disaster

Don Corleone said:
i think you guys are underrating nirvana a bit too much, they were more than just a "punk-rock band with a few riffs." they were the originators of an era, they reflected the problems and thoughts of the youth in the 90s. yeah they got aired on mtv a bit too much, but then is it cobain's fault? they are not a big thing for me, either, i listen to them like i listen to many other bands, but i always think they were something original.
I didnt underrate them either.

Angrafan said:
It's all about promotion..
Angra went gold in Brazil.. They are on TV all the time, including major talk shows, MTV and all..
Their music isn't what is trendy today, but they are in a major label....
Angra and Shaman (imo) are the absolutely best band ever appeared in S. America. I adore their music and I like them very much in general. However I cannot understand how they got so huge there! I don't mean that this is a bad thing, it's definitely good and I wish more artists reached this status of recognition. But I really can't understand how they received all this promotion and became so HUGE, especially after Holy Land. I mean, it was probably the best album of the 90s (imo, again) but isn't it strange that some label decided to promote this kind of music so much??