"Sender Of Thoughts"

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
I think the album is quite beautiful. As much as I like the new Tad Morose... I think the old Tad Morose was just as good... The title track is exceptionally strong.

Heh heh, that is funny......I have just written about "old" and "new" Tad Morose in another thread without having read yours.
Apparently I feel the same, for me there's "old" and "new" Tad Morose but I happen to prefer "new" over "old" though my first TM record was "Sender of thoughts" :)

Although I love the current power metal direction and the vocals of Urban Breed...

I also love the haunting progressive doom of "Sender Of Thoughts"... just started listening to this album again... and I am amazed at how good it is!

Hehe...looks like you're praising band's old albums recently ;)
"Sender of thoughts" was my first TM record, it is a good disc without doubt but I still prefer everything up from "A mended rhyme" over those first records.
I haven't listened to it for some time though. I guess your post makes me get it out again :)

Originally posted by Modden
I think we should name you Lady:D

Yep, but we have to be careful not getting into trouble because we still have Lady Mordeth on board (who is very quite though, if I'm allowed to say)

Btw, HELLcome back Modden! :)