Senseless Fun: The Band Name Game!

Originally posted by opacity
M - Misteria
:D ;)

WOW!!!!!!!!! do you know Misteria??? i'm very surprise! do you like them? they are my close friends:D

A - Algaion

I've heard 2 songs from them: The lost on pagan records' website and "masquerade of shadows" - the refrain ist grrrrrreat! :D (*studying pagan records terms of delivery*)

N - Necrophagia

Originally posted by opacity
I've heard 2 songs from them: The lost on pagan records' website and "masquerade of shadows" - the refrain ist grrrrrreat! :D (*studying pagan records terms of delivery*)

N - Necrophagia

it’s a pleasure to hear - heheh. yeah, Misteria are great friends, very cheerful:lol: and they are good band. they are recorded now second album. i listen 5-6 songs (not mastered yet) and i must say this is a strange music. very mature, maybe not melodic like debut, but... orginal. and fucking long. with 2 covers it's 72 minutes!!! i can't wait for this album indeed ;) not like Enter Chaos (hehehehe), but i'm waiting for Misteria... argh...

A - ??? another A??? oki, it's Auberon (another N! :lol: )

a second album!! I think I should hurry to get the first one!
are you allowed to reveal what the 2 covers will be ? ;)
and a question about lux occulta, maybe you know? what's the story with "The Mother and The Enemy"? I thought it's an album, but it never appears anywhere as such :confused:

N - first the Y, now the N :yell: Nagelfar I'm decreasing in quality :bah:

what??? "The Mother and The Enemy" was released in october '01. in world by portugese label Maquiavel and in Poland by Metal Mind. very, very, very strange trip hop/jazz/metal album. anyway, at the moment Lux Occulta is... dead... you know, Witek and Martin are members of Decapitated and students... Jarro and Jurek have good job, Kriss don't play music anymore... they wants Basti from Devilyn on position drummer, but he goes to USA. yeah... Lux Occulta is dead now, but maybe they will record next album... in 2005??? 2010? who knows...
speaking of Misteria... they covered King Diamond "Cremation" and from Pulp Fiction "Misrousil" or whatever called this title theme (i have on home music from Pulp Fiction, but i don't remeber title this song now:p )

R - Runemagick

thanks for the info Eldzik! :) I mean: :cry: - you know, sometimes I'm late with news... :eek:

*writes note and pins it on the wall*: misteria, asap.

K - khold

yeah, you must buy Misteria. it's old album (recorded in 1999!), but still good. except poor sound :(

D - Dominion Caligula

nope, they didn't. and yes, Lux Occulta was in Smash's line up, but one week ago they published statement about they absence... sad news indeed.
btw: Antares? polish Antares? where do you live Opacity?

S - Svartsyn