Senseless Fun: The Band Name Game!

@ Eldzik: have fun there! you know you must :headbang: at Smash fest for at least 5 people ;)

ebony tears... good idea, have to listen to them again :)

Y - Thy Majesty

uh, did i say that? Lol, well i wish we were here when this board had lots of replies, its almost as dead as when we started making it active :cry:

damn all the feck "y"s

E - Evergrey

Originally posted by opacity
@ Eldzik: have fun there! you know you must :headbang: at Smash fest for at least 5 people ;)

i'm back... fuck... friday was cool, especially Centinex and Portal performances... but throughout the night and saturday was cold and raining, fucking raining and canceled a performances... shit... bad luck...

N - Nasum

:s that's really bad luck
they cancelled the whole saturday? sh...oot
I suppose there's no replacement gig for that day (in an indoor location perhaps)?

M - Meshuggah

btw: I will get both Dornenreich's this week. so, would you prepare Misteria (masquerde of shadows or the newer one, I leave it up to you ;) ) and Lux Occulta's "My Guardian Anger" , please? :)
oh, and send me the address whereto send the CDs, please :)

Originally posted by opacity
:s that's really bad luck
they cancelled the whole saturday? sh...oot
I suppose there's no replacement gig for that day (in an indoor location perhaps)?

M - Meshuggah

unfortunately there isn't indoor location:( bad luck, especially it was my the last gig before long break:( ok, i'll write to you e-mail soon when my wife set free computer:lol:

H - Hin Onde

thank you :) I have "Where Angels Dwell No More", but I must say, it wouldn't be a big loss if I didn't own it

Leukemia? gosh, how do bands select their name? :lol: really sick....

A - Adorned Brood