Sentenced..in all their glory !

LadyMordeth

Mar 25, 2002
Tønsberg-Norway
Have now bought and heard "the cold white light" from Sentenced..(as I am a BIG fan)
And I LOVED it..a bit better than Crimson I think.
But the end with those birds was kinda horror....ish!!
What do u think?

Don't you remind me that I still haven't get hold of it :cry:
It is supposed to be better than the previous release which was a bit weak IMHO.
Down and Frozen are my favourites!

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Don't you remind me that I still haven't get hold of it :cry:
It is supposed to be better than the previous release which was a bit weak IMHO.
Down and Frozen are my favourites!

I'm in the same boat, damn, I don't get anywhere near a record shop for the next two week and I do not like to ask my sis to drive me there, as I have the feeling she wouldn't be happy about it. :cry:

I see...........as you already know I haven't got the album yet, I only have a few mp3 and that's why I don't know about these noises.
But I'm warned now :)

Okay, I finally got it today and now that we have a thread for them here I'm going to post something about it. I'm currently giving it the third spin and I already agree that it's indeed better than Crimson.

Still, I think some of the song titles sound ridicilous......I mean....."Excuse me while I kill myself" :lol: ...........Excuse me while I laugh :rolleyes:
I know that this is supposed to be humour but it appears to be a bit too much....but that's a matter of taste of course.
And I don't like the lyrics to "The luxery of a grave" either.
On the other hand the lyrics to "You are the one" are sooo sweet *sigh*

I'm also very pleased with the artwork, I think Vesa did a good job there. The only thing I'm missing is the old logo :cry:

The "birds" or whatever that is in the end suck though. Annoying. What is stuff like that supposed to be?