SENTENCED- What's your take on them?

Being a fan of many types of metal I found myself listening more to their later stuff. Crimson, The Cold White Light, The Funeral Album have gotten continuous play for years with me. The older stuff, North From Here, Shadows of the Past, it's like a different band almost. I like the old and the new but I think they were better at the calmer metal (The Funeral Album, Cold White Light). Just curious to see how many haters there are. If your all Death or Black or American metal this post wont even matter to you, kinda wonder what the metalheads in Finland and therabouts think of them.
I've heard humors that in Finland they are looked down on as "Finlands version of Metallica". But I still like them, Sentenced, not metallica.

North From Here is badass. I also have The Cold White Light which is okay for "Suicide Rock" or whatever you want to call it. But yeah their older death metal stuff is much better IMO.

Boi, it isn't.

I love them. The vocals are absolutely amazing.

North From Here and Amok are the only ones I can stomach. I like Shadows From the Past as well.

The stuff with their last singer is awful.

I enjoy North From Here,Shadows of The Past, and Amok. I'm still not really sure what I think of their newer material.

They're a decent band all around I guess. I think more people listen to them in a hit or miss kind of way, than outright love or hate. I've listened to songs throughout their timeline. No preference so far.

North From Here is so good but Amok is better than that imo..

i also like their new stuff. Frozen, The cold white light and crimson are pretty good, but i don't think the same about The Funeral Album, it didn't satisfy me.