SEPTEMBER 2007 NEWSLETTER - "New Signing!"

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
“TRAGOS” SIGN WITH CODE666!

tragos.jpg

Code666 signed the Black Metal duo TRAGOS.

Hailing from the mountains of Greece, the band was formed in London in 2005.
Blending Extreme speed an putrid symphonic parts with grim an misanthropic riffery through an old school hellenic black metal approach, TRAGOS brands their music with a twisted bucolic seal.
TRAGOS are currently finishing the recording of their debut album Ektrosis:The Seven Nights of Unkkreasion”, that will be released by code666 during march 2008.
In the meantime check some mp3 previews here: www.myspace.com/trag0s

(picture: Kkreas and Myzythr from Tragos)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEGURA BUNGET’s “OM” and “N CRUGU BRADULUI” RELEASED in CHINA!

CODE666 INKS CHINESE LICENSE DEAL WITH AREA DEATH PRODUCTION
For the domestic release of the cult albums “Om” and “N Crugu Bradului” from Transilvanian Black Metal legend Negura Bunget, both with bonus tracks and exclusive material For the Chinese Market.

official website: www.negurabunget.com

:kickass:

I can't say I like their song titles, but otherwise, I enjoy everything about them. Nice work. Looking forward to their C666 debut.

Hi Emi,

They look alright. Any news on The Axis 'Grief of the Unclean' double-CD release yet?

The Axis just informed me :
"...The current status of "Grief..." is that there's one drum part left to record, a couple of vocal lines, then it's ready to go to mix. The main delay has been in terms of the artwork, but Brooke's working on it. I don't think we'll be able to meet the projected early November release, but it -is- nearly done, and frankly it's quite a monster, another huge leap in an unexpected direction for us"
:p:Smokin: